That whole highway searching thing

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Is this fucked up or what

yes
2
25%
yes
0
No votes
hell yeah
1
13%
damn right it is
3
38%
WELSH CORGI!
2
25%
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

That whole highway searching thing

Post by FIRE!!! »

I HATE AMERICA. This is just utter bullshit, a complete intrusion of privacy and no matter what the faggot ass supreme court says it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. You US-ers know what I'm talking about. Reasonable suspicion was the thread that a tolerable US society was hanging from. I really need to move to Canada or something..
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

This violation I am in total opposition to im against it man because it is bullshit. Downright violation of freedom. This country is turning more and more comunistic ever day. Heil Bush. :x
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

What are we talking about? Pardon me, I'm European 8)
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

Hahaha silly Americans :D . Your constition is so amazingly great that your politicians try and find every possible legal loophole to be able to exploit it.
You're right Celtic, you really do need to move to Coolada 8) .
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

CelticOne

i thought you were from the uk :oops: my stoner bad.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Caballes' conviction eventually was overturned on grounds that police had no reason to search his car.
I wonder does the poor man get his weed back? :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users