Harold and Kumar

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ijumpoffbridges
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Hempville
Contact:

Harold and Kumar

Post by ijumpoffbridges »

comes out on DVD today...

go buy it.

best stoner movie ever.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/721.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

WTf is it about come on more info ive heard of it give me the plot mo fo!
walleen
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:40 am
Location: North Dakota
Contact:

Post by walleen »

i seen this movie and i thought it was stupid as fuck
that is just my opinion
[img]http://www.posternow.com/imagem/c/c436.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

im not a big fan of stoner movies i think they tend to show us as dumb which pisses me off i mean i liked HalfBaked the first time but ive seen it soo much its boring now

Best Stoner move : HOW HIGH only 1 i no worth watching more that once its class.
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

BUDA wrote:Best Stoner move : HOW HIGH only 1 i no worth watching more that once its class.
What that guy said
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
420BobMarley420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:30 am
Contact:

Post by 420BobMarley420 »

Harold and Kumar is a KICK ASS movie!!!!!
http://www.thezreview.co.uk/images3/haroldkumar02.jpg
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

I thought it was a dumb movie. But I did laugh when I saw Doogie Howser flying down the street in that stolen car with two topless chicks, all hanging out of the sunroof while he's snorting a line of coke of one of the the chicks asses. I was just thinking to myself "what the fuck was that?"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users