---> Will you let ur children smoke weed?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Would you let your children smoke weed?

YES
103
79%
NO
28
21%
 
Total votes: 131

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:My point is that your reasoning isn't very logical, you say because you smoked weed you won't forbid your kids to do it because you'd be a hypocrite. Does not compute.
its logical, he's made the decision to smoke weed knowing it isnt bad. he isnt going to murder someone to make his kids be allowed to murder someone cuz he isnt stupid and knows that murdering someone is wrong. he makes the decisions of which is right or wrong so that something stupid like him telling his kids murdering is ok because he did it doesnt happen....
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users