Newfie Jokes

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Newfie Jokes

Post by Gorecore »

A Newfie pulls up to his friend walking down the street in an apple red Mustang convertible.

"Jaysus bye, where'd ya get that spiffy car?"

"Well I'll tell you. I was walking along minding my own business when this gorgeous young blonde pulled up and asked me if I'd like to go for a ride. So I went with her and we drove to a secluded spot, she removed her panties and tossed them in the back seat and said I could have anything I wanted...so I took the car."

"It's a good ting ya did, I don't think her panties would fit ya."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Newfies in Toronto were riding an elevator at the CN tower. This pretty young woman gets into the elevator car and one Newfie says to her, "Tickle your cunt with a feather?"

"Pardon me?" she gasped

"I said, typical country weather?"

"Oh", she said "Yes it is." and then she got off on her floor.

The other Newfie started laughing with disbelief at what his buddy just did so he thought he'd give it a try. Another pretty young thing got on the elevator and the other Newfie said, "Scratch your pussy with a stick?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly Newfie couple went to the family doctor so the husband could get a physical exam. The doctor said, "Ok I'll need a sperm sample, a urine sample, and a stool sample."

The elderly man who was hard of hearing said, "Come again?"

The wife poked the husband in the ribs and yelled, "Give him a pair of your underwear, George!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


especially the second one
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users