Yeah my dad's got loads of those comics, they gonna be worth a lot soon methinks.cryptic wrote:there was a fabulous furry freak brothers strip where phineas rolled with toilet paper, sorry it just reminded me of that, i suppose nobody has ever heard of fabulous furry freak brothers??? (60's underground comic)
Funniest/Dumbest things you've tried rolling w/...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
worst thing I've ever rolled a joint with.... well my buddy and I were on a school trip to edmonton, and we had ran out of papers
so I got the brilliant idea of LOOSE LEAF haaha, well loose leaf doesn't stay burnin that nicely, and yeah, it does tast like ink. We were already stoned... I think... anyways, we couldn't get it lit cause our lighter was really low on fuel too *sigh* so with a total disregard for our health, just wanting to smoke that ganj, we sprayed some flamable chemical on it, just lightly, as an accelerant.... hahaha yeah needless to say I don't think it was the weed that got us ripped that night lol. We've never tried that again.
ANother cool thing I've smoked from, was the thin paper thats stuck to the foil in cigarette packs. My friend took her lighter to it lightly, and the paper just fell off from the foil. We rolled up a nice joint and smoked it back. It was really nice actually.
peace
ANother cool thing I've smoked from, was the thin paper thats stuck to the foil in cigarette packs. My friend took her lighter to it lightly, and the paper just fell off from the foil. We rolled up a nice joint and smoked it back. It was really nice actually.
peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
sickyle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
- Location: maryland
- Contact:
- Wickerman2k
- Casual toker

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:51 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
- pandemonic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:34 pm
- Contact:
Yeah you can roll pretty funny joints with those "5 to go" papers in your rolling paper package. I rolled one out of a trainticket, and one out of a supermarket paper, toilet paper works very funny as well. you should try it with a bottle of arabian gum, you can make most figurative and unimaginable joints and they (almost) always work!
Chaos Theocrate...
-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
I rolled out of a gas station reciept and gum wrapper...
Rolled the bud in the reciept like a normal spliff/joint, but the paper just WOULDN'T stay, and I had nothing to glue it with....(It was me and 2 chicks in my car in the middle of nowhere...) so I took the aluminum from a gum wrapper, and wrapped it around for a mouthpiece almost... after all that, I realized I had nothing to light it, then one of the girls is like "Car Cigarette lighter!!!"
That's the most ghetto joint I've ever done...
Reciept, Gum wrapper, and car cig lighter...
Rolled the bud in the reciept like a normal spliff/joint, but the paper just WOULDN'T stay, and I had nothing to glue it with....(It was me and 2 chicks in my car in the middle of nowhere...) so I took the aluminum from a gum wrapper, and wrapped it around for a mouthpiece almost... after all that, I realized I had nothing to light it, then one of the girls is like "Car Cigarette lighter!!!"
That's the most ghetto joint I've ever done...
Reciept, Gum wrapper, and car cig lighter...
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
Logistics
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:05 am
- Location: somewhere around barstow.
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
cleric_of_the_bong
- Casual toker

- Posts: 78
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:37 pm
- Contact:
I remeber me and a friend got back from a party and we were coming down and i had enough for a penner sized joint left, but no papers. there was a gas station close, so we used a bank receipt. It tasted like wet monkey ass but we were high as shit.
I like bongs, small bongs, big bongs, pretty bongs, and ugly bongs, I like bongs.
-
dark_erotica
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:28 pm
- Location: west midlands england
- Contact:
desperate for anything to toke, be it a fag or a joint. with no paper at all on me i used the bus ticket i was about to throw.
tasted gross but hey! i was desperate!
tasted gross but hey! i was desperate!
if people we love are stolen from us the way we have them live on is to never stop loving them,
people leave people die but real love is forever.
people leave people die but real love is forever.
-
Cheeba
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
- Location: Essex, England UK
- Contact:
LOL
My mate who used to blaze alot, has given up, anyways, thats besides the point. Him a a few other mates had no papers and like a teenth of solid hash, so the used a usual, A4 piece of PAPER??? Normal paper, how fuckin sick!!
apparently it got them well cooked!
apparently it got them well cooked!
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
-
Iknowpplz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:35 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users