Fucking FOX bastards

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Ahh its cause us people in the states are censored. We are censored to what they want us to hear. Its very sad really where the government of one country is slowly making its way into a communiusm but what can the common people do about it? Nothing but Bitch and wait till the next election I guess.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

even when the next election comes its just as bad
the lesser of 2 evils both of which want nothing more than to completely manipulate public opinion in one way or another
the US id fucked either way
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I think were both in the same boat man. I think we need an extreme lliberal in office. Those types of guys are cool shit for the most part. Dont know really be a tough descion when the election would come. I would rather just gain citizenship somewhere else.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

it the only thing left to do we've gotten way to materialistic and its taking over every aspect of society to where people just keep wanting more and more useless things and the ones who dont are the power hungry ones(the politicians) its sad. Best thing you can do is move to an island. I thought maybe getting rid of BUSH but even then someone would just take his place wther lberal or conservative its all a bunch of power hungry ignorant bastards

...see you on the island
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

hahah Island. Im leaning tworads The great North. Or Netherlands gotta get my money first though.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i want out in the carribean somewhere
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

what does censorship have to do with communism taking over our country? Dont blow it out of proportion, you sound like my grandpa.

FOX isnt really taken too seriously in the US, except by old people who believe everything on TV... if I was gonna do anything about it though I would take out O Reilly first. and yes, by take out, I mean assassination. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS BILL! IM COMIN FOR YA

:roll:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Lol ya I just get stoned and get into a zone on government I dont know why. As Far as Bill Oriely goes I would be happier then hell if someone assassinated that man. Anyone ever watch that on TV the Bill Oriely nonsense. ITs always on when I go down to the student center for supper.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users