Characteristics of Blueberry

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
orgature
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:34 am
Location: Madera, California, U.S.
Contact:

Characteristics of Blueberry

Post by orgature »

I just got some really good weed, and I dont know the kinds my friend who gave it to me said it was blueberry, I don't know how to tell by appearence whether it is or not. it looks lighter in color but I dont know how to tell, could someone tell me what blueberry is supposed to look like? It was good stuff so I'm prone to believe him but for future reference I'd like to know :)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I've never seen that kinda, but I think I've heard someone mention that blueberry has a blueish tint too it.
Image
uptownzhaze
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 4:19 pm
Location: Nyc
Contact:

Post by uptownzhaze »

nah it looks dark kinda like the indicia bud i smoked before and the bud has a blueberry taste to it very very good weed.
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

characteristics:

-really does taste like blueberries
-FUCKS YOU OFF YOUR ASS! youll hallucinate and fall down with around 2 hits!
User avatar
busta phillips
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 1:39 am
Location: USofA
Contact:

Post by busta phillips »

the blueberry i had a month ago was not too dense, if you tried really hard you could almost smell blueberries when you smelled it, but it really just smelled like really strong and good weed, and you dont fall down and hallucinate from 2 hits but it does get you fucked up, and it was light-dark green in color, sometimes there was a little bit of a purple tint, and it was some really good weed
YOU IN HERE FOR SOME MARIJUANA?
MARIJUANA??
Man this is some BULLSHIT
marijuana is not a drug
i used to suck dick for coke
I SEEN 'IM
now thats an addiction man, you ever suck dick for some marijuana?
HUH?
um, no i cant say i have
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

i dont smoke shit I dont know I stick to hydro fire and skunk when ever I can get it stick to hydro it da best
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Jando
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:48 am
Contact:

Post by Jando »

Listen for fuck sake blues is just a pungent and sweet smelling bud quality bud not this superbud your hyping
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

i had some weed and one of my friends said it was blueberry...i never heard of it and its some really good shit...he said it sells for 25 a gram easily....it looks alittle different than regular weed and a distictint smell to it also
Jando
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:48 am
Contact:

Post by Jando »

Blueberry is 80% indica and 20% sativa
spanaman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:23 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Post by spanaman »

light-dark green in colour? :wink: blueberry is some of the best stuff ive smoked. Mine tasted slightly of blueberries but didnt smell like them. 25 a gram sounds dumb though. A got a 1/4 of it for £35 which is pretty good as i pay that for whatever i get
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Awhile back when I happened to get my hands of a quarter of blueberry I made the best fucking blueberry muffins with that extra ingrediant. Omg they were so good and they fucked me up.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

MAN, i wanna try some of that :D but i dont know where to get hold of it i dont think they have it round my area :cry: LOL !!!!! by the way im off to pick up some weed ill post about it l8ers
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users