The Full Figured Woman

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

The Full Figured Woman

Post by Caro »

This is a topic of mass debate. Can the full figured woman - one with curvacious hips, thighs, breasts and a rounded tummy - be beautiful? Sexy? In cultures past this body type was considered trump attractive. Now women think they have to rid themselves of every ounce of fat or they feel bad about themselves. Why should they? I used to be one of these girls. Obsessed with dieting and eating insubstantial food. For a few years there I would even characterize my obsession with being thin as unhealthy.

Now I'm not saying being fat is healthy, either. But what about having a healthy amount of fat on your body, as a woman? Isn't that kind of hot? Sometimes I get stoned and just look at my body in the mirror, posing, maybe doing a little booty dancing. I think the roundness and the contrast between muscular legs, a round booty, a decent waist and big breasts is appealing.

Paul says:
keeping it firm i see! hehehe
Caroline says:
well, it definitely helps. what a workout.....
Paul says:
nice having all that muscle chillin under ya huh
Caroline says:
my thighs are massively muscled.... its scary...haha
Paul says:
Looks good, I luv women with muscles such a turn on.
Paul says:
are u still working out in the gym too
Caroline says:
no
Caroline says:
haha. Im not fit at all, just my legs from all this riding
Caroline says:
I should tho, need a better job
Paul says:
try the "y" i think its free or close to it. but i'm sure ur lookin fine anyway
Caroline says:
well, ive come to realize that women can look fine even if they are not fit in society's standards of what is beautiful. Maybe I am very curvy but cant that still be beautiful? I seem to have no trouble attracting good people, that is more important to me
Paul says:
now ya talkin the language of love, thats' edic baby trust in it! and everything else will be revealed as sense percieved and flesh is just a memory on this plane and wont last cant last only the energy you build is real lasting


Just wondering what all your thoughts are on this. I know some of you guys have said you wouldn't do a girl if she wasn't lean. You're missing out. :lol: I've been lean and I've been ample, and let me tell you there are women who know how to work it either way. I just wonder if I'm alone in thinking bootyous is hot, or if I should get my lazy ass to the gym. haha
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I wouldn't know because I haven't had sex in 2 years. No, I'm not lying either.

My ex-wife wasn't fat, but she wasn't skinny either. She had a nice behind, great breasts, and a tummy. I thought her body was the nicest I've ever had the pleasure to touch and see.

I prefer women with curves...but not the blubbery kind. Smooth, soft curves...

Oh, and pale! I love really pale women. Mmmm...sexy.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Hmmm I just got baked and read your thread. Not sure what to make of it. Im guessing Well you ever seen Brooke Burke now shes a hot one. But girls that are skinny and look annorexic major turn off. Girls that got too much of a stomach major turn off. Im gonna go with in between. All depends on the guy though weve all got different tastes. I like most women specially the good looking ones.

On a side note however.

haha Kali mist be some good shit
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

when i read your post i thought of the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" i mean if i saw a thick girl and we kicked it and got along and all that, then shoot i would go out with her in a heartbeat, but i think that in today's society with all the models/celebrities/musicians being thin that unless you resemble one of them then you will have it a little bit rougher.

hell i dont know im really feeling good righ tnow. :lol:
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

Gorecore wrote:Oh, and pale! I love really pale women. Mmmm...sexy.
:? oook
Logistics
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:05 am
Location: somewhere around barstow.
Contact:

Post by Logistics »

Gorecore wrote:Oh, and pale! I love really pale women. Mmmm...sexy.
sounds like you have a 'dead chick' fetish to me, but every man to his own.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

hmmm
full figures have always been signs of fertility.....
in this country, a chick witha full figure (not fat) but with big ass and big tits (slim waist though) is though to have the perfect body
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

My girlfriend is pretty slim, but if she was a bit more full figured, I wouldn't care.

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder indeed. Some like them skinny, some like a bit of baby phat, and some like big ghetto booty :lol: To each his own, I'd say.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Gorecore wrote:I wouldn't know because I haven't had sex in 2 years. No, I'm not lying either.
Oh, and pale! I love really pale women. Mmmm...sexy.
Not many pale women up in Halifax? Or you just got shitty luck man? haha
Get busy living or get busy dying.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

yeah its each to his own men have different tastes its funny really like ill find a girl fit and my mates won't see the attraction and the other way around. yeh curves can be good i guess it would depend on how the rest of her is hard to really explain without having a test subject some curvey girls get posting some sexy pics NOW! hahaha
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Oh, and pale! I love really pale women. Mmmm...sexy.
I know where youre coming from, i know exactly the kind of girl you speak of.
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

did you know in the olden days, women being plump was a sign of richness and class, learnt that in english lit. personaly i like a bit of meat on my girls, not too much mind but skinny twig girls just dont do anything for me, they have no boobs no ass, nothing. its like looking at a cliff (vertical,flat).....
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

The curious orange wrote:did you know in the olden days, women being plump was a sign of richness and class, learnt that in english lit. personaly i like a bit of meat on my girls, not too much mind but skinny twig girls just dont do anything for me, they have no boobs no ass, nothing. its like looking at a cliff (vertical,flat).....
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i like women with a stomach liek in my sig, thats whats my gfs stomach is like, man women with sixpacks are a turn off.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

y'know, eskimo people considered women to be the fatter, the hawter. Im not really sure exactly why :/
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users