SHIT!!!!

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
mena_toker_hey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Northern Ireland
Contact:

SHIT!!!!

Post by mena_toker_hey »

I just lost my fuckin jod today man!!!

Not to good. I get full pay for the next 2 weeks and thats it . I need employment. This is the first time i've been payed off in 10 yrs and it feels shit!!

i don't know what to do.

Any suggestions for easy money??
why waSte Time when yOu can speNd timE wasteD!!!!

Spell the capitals!!!! ah ha
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

rob the liquor store
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Ill work my arse off mon - fri (well i turn up and surf the net)
And ive got a little other job that involves selling and buying not majorly but i smoke for free and pay my rent then my wages are mine to play with.......
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Lick envelopes
Image
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Shitty deal!! Sorry to hear that! Got no seggestions. Well I have a few but there not veary appropriate, and I wouldnt expect you to do somethibg like that
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

hopw come they got rid off you?
Cameron.
User avatar
mena_toker_hey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Northern Ireland
Contact:

Post by mena_toker_hey »

its a small company and the work was just drying up. It was a great job too. I was allowed to smoke gear during work in front of the boss,he did'nt give a fuck. As long as i got what i had to do done. And i always did. I'm on the job hunt at the mo. I get full pay for the next 2 weeks and then thats it. The dole que awaits unless i find a job. I'm lookin for a driving job or something like that.

Who knows what i'll get..

Sniper, could you elaborate on the suggestions you had in mind, i'm very interested in hearing them please.
why waSte Time when yOu can speNd timE wasteD!!!!

Spell the capitals!!!! ah ha
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Speaking of shit as the title mentions, I just remembered this hilarious story. I once knew a guy who was schizophrenic. He took meds and was alright, but had this weird relapse. He was bent on the idea of having brown hair (he was blond) He kept mumbling stuff about dying his hair all day long for a few days supposedly, and then one day comes out of the bathroom.........with his hair dyed brown with poo!!!! He thought it was great and wouldn't hear of washing it out!!!!!! It was so, so funny, I mean the poor guy, it wasn't his fault or anything schiz is a nasty disease, but still ... I was there when he walked out...... poor kid, I wonder what ever happened too him. He was the foster kid of a couple I knew several years back.
Image
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

rite!
Am i???
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

It's all true, I witnessed it. Sorry if I disgusted you, it was just something that came to my stoned mind all of a sudden after seeing the word shit.....I got carried away!
Image
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i dont wanna be schitzo
Cameron.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You will be schizo
Image
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i hope not
Cameron.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I said you WILL be schizo
Image
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

:shock:
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users