Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secrets.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Well Stu..... I don't know what to say.

That's insane.

So is buying 3 kilos of weed for $40!!!! I wish I lived in India.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Damnit Stu, i was eating. You owe me a pizza!
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Guest

Post by Guest »

Thanks Stu. Now I'm a lesbian.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Weedguru Sensei wrote:
Purple Monkey wrote:Once brought 3 kilos of hash from Delhi to Goa by train

Delhi, Greece?

If so, I've been there :D
That's Delphi, fewl :lol:

And 3 kilograms for $40? I'm so moving to India.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I just got a lapdance. :oops: and I wasn't at Chippendale's.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Did ya like it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Stu... never again, man, never again...

... Once, when I was in grade 3, the toilet was broken, so I took a piss in the cat's litterbox in the basement...

I walked in on my going at it once... it was gross...
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Ok, i have to add my most recentr one. Tonight i went to a party when i got home from work and got a ride wiht my troomate and her boyfriend. Now im roomate is hot, hot HOT HOT HOT, a very cute little b loonde, and whgen wwe're at the party were all taking shots and getting so fucking slammed off absinthe and Jack D...well, my roomates boyfriend injured his ankle at work and went home early and his Gf started coming on to me at the party and sneeking little pecks and shit, its weird cuz she seems like such the sweet innocent type.


Well her boyfriend drove us there and he left with the car, so her and i walked hoem, when we got inside she followed me to my room , and stuff happened...

Is this really low of me? I mean im know the guy pretty well adn he's bought a couple sacks off me...man this is why i dont drink :(
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

welll
if she was coming on to you...why are you blaming yourself...?
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Purple Monkey wrote:welll
if she was coming on to you...why are you blaming yourself...?
Hep, It's kind of her problem now, her conscience. She was the one engaged, not you!
MarleyBoi
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: CC
Contact:

Post by MarleyBoi »

GOD STU i had to stare at women for hours to get that out of my mind. literally i just smoked up when i saw that and watched porn until i came down completely yo. sick. jusmenmypipe, if yall are lesbian, might wanna start wit that lady in ya sig cause, HOT HOT HOT. almost caro-caliber. almost
[img]http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/IMPACT/362446.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

That's Ani Difranco. I've been told I look like her before, but only in this picture.

Image

Image


As far as secrets go, I just got another lapdance... I decided not to do the guy but it's great having a make-out buddy who practises stripping moves on you... he wants to be a porn star. Hence, why I'm not doing him.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Guest

Post by Guest »

I just saw her in concert Saturday.
caro you do look like her!

but sadly nobody can match ani's intense beauty inside n out she's the most incredible woman i've ever seen and being so close to her was amazing she has such power you can fuckin FEEL IT! OOOOOH god...

Image

we moved around, for all sorts of views.. went right in the first row for most of it. she's so beautiful... what a woman. brings me to tears :cry:
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Shit aswell you do look like her
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users