Session 9

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Session 9

Post by clashcityrocker »

I rented this from blockbuster, its a film that the Silent Hill video game series was inspired by... I didnt know WHAT I was in for. The movie wasnt scary or anything, it wasnt even really that good of a movie I guess (worth a rent) they just tried WAY too hard to make it seem like some phychotic horror film. Ya know, average plot, of some sort of ghost of a 10 year old girl that got raped by her dad while watching her mother drink the blood of an aborted fetus... O_o

what the hell ever happened to scary movies being suspenseful and shocking, now they're just... fuckin gross o_O
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Session 9

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

clashcityrocker wrote:what the hell ever happened to scary movies being suspenseful and shocking, now they're just... fuckin gross o_O

Have you seen "Fear dot com"? What a complete fucking joke. The whole movie was one big snuff film, and I seriously, in all of my life have never seen acting that bad.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

It's true, you have to search pretty hard these days to find a decent horror flick. The Dawn of The Dead remake was the closest thing to horror I've seen in years.

Nowadays people think that gallons of blood and intestines are needed to scare the audience. Newsflash: you don't scare people with thinned out ketchup and rubber guts.

Ringu only had a few drops of blood and it fucking scared me to death when I first saw it.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

28 days later was good.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users