dude I said "I am" in reference to you saying address the debate at hand. The rest is a new sentence ask Caro about my lack of appreciation for punctuation we call it $tuanese what I speak it aint quite sense!
As for the weapon reference I will find an alternate source, I boil it down to it all depends on what point of view you take!
Fallujah Killing
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
Well if you're a wackjob with hardly any military training and experience, the AK-47 is the tool for you. It's easy to use and it does a fair job. If you know what you're doing, get yourself an M-16. It's a bit harder to use, but if you know how, you're pretty much invincible versus an insurgent with a Khalashnikov.
The AK-47 is a pretty good choice for close combat in an urban environment, as the spread pattern of the bullets is wider than that of the M-16, but that also means that taking out a single target like a soldier is far harder.
A shotty AK-47 like those insurgents use won't pierce a kevlar vest or helm either, so you'd have to be aiming for softer spots like arms and legs, and a soldier with a bullet in his leg can still shoot back at you.
The AK-47 is a pretty good choice for close combat in an urban environment, as the spread pattern of the bullets is wider than that of the M-16, but that also means that taking out a single target like a soldier is far harder.
A shotty AK-47 like those insurgents use won't pierce a kevlar vest or helm either, so you'd have to be aiming for softer spots like arms and legs, and a soldier with a bullet in his leg can still shoot back at you.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Herbal $tu wrote:dude I said "I am" in reference to you saying address the debate at hand. The rest is a new sentence ask Caro about my lack of appreciation for punctuation we call it $tuanese what I speak it aint quite sense!
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users