Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secrets.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
I dont really have any secrets, but none of you will know any of these things so i guess they're secrets from you.
Stole over £3000 worth of cigarettes, alcohol and a bunch of other stuff from shops on holiday, going into the same ones a couple of times a day for a week. I wasnt very bright, but got away with it.
Sold 2 grams of paracetamol for £100 claiming it was charlie.
Pissed in a wine bottle then gave it to my mates girlfriend. She drunk it too. Also pissed in this guys bong then watched him hoof it.
Beat the shit out of this foreign exchange student for no real reason other than i was being a cunt, then got him in trouble by scratching my neck till it made a rash and saying he squirted me with acid, knowing his english wasnt good enough to explain what happened.
Smashed up a Porsche when i was drunk. I mean REALLY smashed it up, broke all the windows, dented the roof and doors in and ripped off the wing mirrors. I feel terrible about this one.
We all used to really bully this one friend of ours. Constantly robbing puff off him when he wernt looking and terrorising him. We once taped his hands and legs together, put him in a trolley and wheeled him into the local shop leaving him stranded. We taped him to a oneperson roundabout thing and spun him round till the tape broke and he went flying. Put him in a wheely bin and trapped him in there by pushing it over with the door against a wall. Theres more but i'd be here all day.
Can't think of nothing else right now, but ill keep em coming.
And a3explicit, you fucking scum man. They may be hos but they're still people and, more importantly, women. You cant treat em like that, and i cant believe you would ever do it, let alone EVERY Friday. If i ever meet you, im gonna shoot you with my gas gun and see how you like it.
Stole over £3000 worth of cigarettes, alcohol and a bunch of other stuff from shops on holiday, going into the same ones a couple of times a day for a week. I wasnt very bright, but got away with it.
Sold 2 grams of paracetamol for £100 claiming it was charlie.
Pissed in a wine bottle then gave it to my mates girlfriend. She drunk it too. Also pissed in this guys bong then watched him hoof it.
Beat the shit out of this foreign exchange student for no real reason other than i was being a cunt, then got him in trouble by scratching my neck till it made a rash and saying he squirted me with acid, knowing his english wasnt good enough to explain what happened.
Smashed up a Porsche when i was drunk. I mean REALLY smashed it up, broke all the windows, dented the roof and doors in and ripped off the wing mirrors. I feel terrible about this one.
We all used to really bully this one friend of ours. Constantly robbing puff off him when he wernt looking and terrorising him. We once taped his hands and legs together, put him in a trolley and wheeled him into the local shop leaving him stranded. We taped him to a oneperson roundabout thing and spun him round till the tape broke and he went flying. Put him in a wheely bin and trapped him in there by pushing it over with the door against a wall. Theres more but i'd be here all day.
Can't think of nothing else right now, but ill keep em coming.
And a3explicit, you fucking scum man. They may be hos but they're still people and, more importantly, women. You cant treat em like that, and i cant believe you would ever do it, let alone EVERY Friday. If i ever meet you, im gonna shoot you with my gas gun and see how you like it.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
King Bong
- Bonghead

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:30 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
umm...
- i slept with a good friend's girlfriend while totally blazed in his bed while he was downstairs watching a movie (she told him we were talking about their relationship cause they got into a fight or something the day before)
- in past times i have taken advantage of many drunk women
- i was drunk with a buddy and i threw a brick threw a cop car window, (scariest night of my life, mad paranoia)
- munched shrooms and slept with my dealers girlfriend (he didnt come to munch cause he doesnt really like shrooms)
- i rang this kids door and when he came to teh door i shot a firework at him
- i have broken into cars to steal things (even if it was just a toonie, i was hungry)
- i steal money from my parents
- every store i go in i must leave with something i didnt pay for
- made money from stealing stuff from best buy.
- stole 4 ounces from my dealer
- i hit on a good friends mom when ever hes not around ( damn am i attracted to her ), shes like 32.
many more i havent remembered...
- i slept with a good friend's girlfriend while totally blazed in his bed while he was downstairs watching a movie (she told him we were talking about their relationship cause they got into a fight or something the day before)
- in past times i have taken advantage of many drunk women
- i was drunk with a buddy and i threw a brick threw a cop car window, (scariest night of my life, mad paranoia)
- munched shrooms and slept with my dealers girlfriend (he didnt come to munch cause he doesnt really like shrooms)
- i rang this kids door and when he came to teh door i shot a firework at him
- i have broken into cars to steal things (even if it was just a toonie, i was hungry)
- i steal money from my parents
- every store i go in i must leave with something i didnt pay for
- made money from stealing stuff from best buy.
- stole 4 ounces from my dealer
- i hit on a good friends mom when ever hes not around ( damn am i attracted to her ), shes like 32.
many more i havent remembered...
Mmm the sweet sweet chebah
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
0rangellama
Re: Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secret
Damn dude, my dad used to shoplift playstation games and pokemon cards like fucking crazy. He would buy the game, take it home, very carefully open the wrapped with an exacto blade and shit, take the game out, put like tissue papers in there or somethin to give it that lil extra weight, and he'd tape it back up, and return it. He did it for like 3 years, we had like 200+ playstation games, and he never got caught. He'd do the same shit with pokemon cards, open 'em, take the holographic ones out, glue that shit back up and return it.clashcityrocker wrote:
deepest secret number TWO!!!: I used to be a huge shoplifter, I dont really do it anymore because basic security in stores is getting too good, and all I ever used to steal was video games. id say in me and my friends runs, altogether Ive aquired about $5k. It might seem like a lot but it was over a span of at least 2 years. I always go to places like Wal-Mart, Target, Fred meyers, you know huge corporations that have video games. I got multiple SYSTEMS and I even made an aluminum bag so I could just go to Blockbuster or Hollywood video and put whatever game I want in there and just walk out with no alarms (note: the last time I tried it, it did not work... Not sure why, I just ran my ass off and I wont try it again.) Most of those games I stole I dont have anymore, and thats because KARMA IS REAL! If you do something you know is wrong it WILL come back to you in a way you least expect, and it will be bad. My ex-stepdad knew I must have stolen them and took ALL of them (even the ones I didnt steal) and pawned them off. Before you wonder if I flipped out and stabbed him in the neck, know that I dont care. Its ancient history to me now, and the way of the future is downloading pirated games and modded systems.
a few secrets are:
-I've got a high hairline like naturally, and I'm real paranoid thinking Ihave a recedding hairline and shit =/
-I borrow money from my mom without her knowing, I'm going to pay her back once I get a job.
-I can't go more then 3 days without masterbation
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
Re: Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secret
Ahh mate though thats illegal and stuff your dad is quality for doing that0rangellama wrote: Damn dude, my dad used to shoplift playstation games and pokemon cards like fucking crazy. He would buy the game, take it home, very carefully open the wrapped with an exacto blade and shit, take the game out, put like tissue papers in there or somethin to give it that lil extra weight, and he'd tape it back up, and return it. He did it for like 3 years, we had like 200+ playstation games, and he never got caught. He'd do the same shit with pokemon cards, open 'em, take the holographic ones out, glue that shit back up and return it.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-
0rangellama
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secret
haha wish my dad would jack me xbox games n shit.. my uncle faked a work injury for years and has gotten thousands of dollars out of the government... (y) pretty proud of him for that even though he doesnt know me and my cousin n shit know he faked it. i used to be a recreational shoplifter quite a bit when i was younger, from food to electronics, magazines to cologne, then i got caught and gave it up, but i got a Biigg ass phat farm jacket a while ago and its Wonderful for jacking stuff so it happens a bit now.layabout_guy wrote:Ahh mate though thats illegal and stuff your dad is quality for doing that
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users