Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secrets.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
MarleyBoi
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: CC
Contact:

Post by MarleyBoi »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I've taken up masturbating in my car. :oops:

I don't have a bedroom, so it's the most private place I can go. My sex partner is loud and I also like making wild sound effects for myself. :oops:

I discovered that I like it even more when people walk or drive by and they don't know what I'm doing... I hope.... I mean they probably think I'm just sitting there with a strained look on my face....

Then one night I got cold so I drove around (while...yeah) and ended up having a mind blowing orgasm at a stoplight with cars all around me....

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Yeah this really is one of my deepest secrets, and I wasn't gonna share until Laura bragged about her skills. I'm pretty good at pleasuring myself but also very lazy.
excuse me for this, and i'll understand if i'm reprimanded for it, but..you know how to incite some jamaican rastaman wood.. :oops:
[img]http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/IMPACT/362446.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

This thread deserves the Saucy Award. :shock:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

héhé


And the nominees are : :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Asshole Award Nominees: Sammy, Funk Doctor, Smokin Joe, clashcityrocker

Saucy Award Nominees: ElderFlower, Caro, Chicka, extremesister

Vote now!

:lol:
User avatar
Stan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:30 am
Location: south wales UK
Contact:

Post by Stan »

Hi new to the forum.. just been looking around pretty good site..

ok my darkest secret......

You know when ever u see a movie to do with drugs... u see all the chemestry sets.. i.e bunsan burner with all the glass jars.. glass pipes.. etc
These sorts of things ...Image

Well me and two other mates had a brain wave one boring science lesson...we all came to the conclusion of makeing the biggest bong known to man using science equipment.. and a bunsun burner as the sorce of ignition..... after sneaking around the school and makeing sevral trips back and forth from the house of choice for this exsperiment and back to the school to collect our brain wave equipment .. also after spending much of the rest of that day and till early hours of the morning we finally cracked it.. we got it to work.. this thing was out of this world.. problem is it produced a hell of alot of smoke and trying to get rid of the smell aswell as the smoke when his parents were coming up the stairs was a case of mission impossible

found out two days later that the very equipment that went missing.. was ment for a major science compition between rival schools and the prize for first place was £5000 towards school science equipment :S


my other dark secret is one of my freinds dads had a rare bird as a pet.. we had a brain wave of wrapping some of its cage with cellofiene [Not sure about the spelling] leaving just enough caps for it to breath.. we proceded to hot box his cage...causeing the bird to die unfortunatly for us his dad was due back in the morning.. and this being a rare bird was proving difficult to find a replacement.. so i had another brain wave.. leave the cage door open.. pluck some of the birds feathers and place them around the floor and in the cats bed.. after planting the evidence we left the house and went into town.. we got away with it but the cat didint ....
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

oh my god, you killed a cat!!! and a fucking bird


great job, watch your back i think ALF-militants might be on it :twisted:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

sammy by 6 month mdma binge do u mean u wer on mdma non-stop for 6 months???
Not nonstop, but i did E between 3-6 times a week for 6 months :?
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Gee Stan, too bad my first impression of you came from that, because now I hate you.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Guest

Post by Guest »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I've taken up masturbating in my car. :oops:

I don't have a bedroom, so it's the most private place I can go. My sex partner is loud and I also like making wild sound effects for myself. :oops:

I discovered that I like it even more when people walk or drive by and they don't know what I'm doing... I hope.... I mean they probably think I'm just sitting there with a strained look on my face....

Then one night I got cold so I drove around (while...yeah) and ended up having a mind blowing orgasm at a stoplight with cars all around me....



Yeah this really is one of my deepest secrets, and I wasn't gonna share until Laura bragged about her skills. I'm pretty good at pleasuring myself but also very lazy.
whoa whoa whoa...in a CAR!?!
in a CAR!?!
=( caro...carno.

lordy girl i feel so bad for you. you are restricted big time in a car...especially if you are driving. I guess it's doable (obviously you're proof) but what about.. a bathtub? my bf right now is a showerhead. I will confess: i love myself about 10 times a week. kind on a pathetic level you'd say but I enjoy it too much to avoid my "needs"...err, yah.
:oops:

another confession if u want saucy: 17 years old.last year in hockey. we had a tournament and i was sharing a hotel room with three of my teammates. now i swear to you- my friend that i was very attracted to at the time (weird lesbian phase) came in every night out of three to ohhhh haha..i don't wanna say this anymore....fuck... she'd bring me to erm,
Weedguru Caro wrote:a mind blowing orgasm
every time. but it's saucy because we'd do this so quietly with three other girls in the room sleeping...i still don't know if any of them know anything. trying to resist all the moaning and sounds you might make is just as hard as being told not to laugh when something hillarious happens. but it's great..pressure? bye yall. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

hmm dark secrets... well I don't know... when I was a little a kid I was a fuckin shit disturber... but now i"m just a prettyy mellow guy who does the right things... no stealing or beatin people up... I just smoke weed and walk the riteous path... bwafafafaahahahha riteous.... riiiiight.
Anyways

- I don't really know if this is my fault, but when I was really young and my younger brother (2 years difference) was getting into all the "bad stuff" (to the mind of a 5 year old), like Heavy Metal, and Cartoons with killing and bones and what not, I would always tell on him for stuff and get mad at him, and get my parents mad at him.... well now he's a coimputer nerd shut in, who does everything my parents say, and I"m the one into all the "bad stuff" lol, l can't help but wonder if I didn't do all that... maybe he wouldn't be such a square introverted person...

- When I was in Kindergarden I punched a chick out because she came up to me, and pushed me away from the sandbox and said "This is MY spot", and then for the life of me I oculdn't remember why I had punched her for about 20 minutes afterwards lol

- Later in that same grade I got suspended again for demonstrating what a half nelson was to this girl in my class.

- Here's a bad one, in grade five, my best friend now, not at the time, came to my door, and I was hangin out with my other friend Blair, and I didn't want to hang out with this "wierd kid at my front door" so Blair and I got on our bicycles and rode right past him, and took off to play pool, we just left him at my front door.... and this is after I answered the door and talked to him a bit lol I don't know if he ever totally forgave me for that

- I broke up one of my best mates and his girlfriend (they were really dissfunctional to start with) and then dated his girlfriend, and then sorta cheated on her and then dumped her a month later :| I make it sound bad... but there were reasons behind it all to give it a spin of justification

- hahahha I got stoned as hell one night and forgot I was having a family dinner with my Grandma at the Old Folk's Home, and was about to go into the woods to smoke some more when my dad drove by and told me to go to the old folks home for dinner! oh man, I passed out at the dinner table from burning out, and almost dropped my head in my food

- Almost fucked a 14 year old and I'm 18 :shock: with all due respects I didn't find out she was 14 until after she gave me some great head lol

- I'm extremely attracted to a 13 (turnig 14 :P) year old because she loosk like she should be a 17 year old swedish swimsuit model... not shitting you haha

- I think I might have an acute case of scyzophrenia... it's just locked inside my head right now.... I find myself talking to myself and responding to myself with my mind wayt more often than I'ld like to.... it's creepy... on the otherhand I am a gemini

- ahahhahah just remembered this one.... I was making out quite hardcore with my girlfriend at the time, but she didn't finish me off and I had to go..... so as I'm driiving back in the winter snow, I pull into some backroads area, and proceed to jack off in the woods, I finish up and get back in my vehicle, as I'm reversing and working my way out of this horrid place, I being my final turn to get myself out of area.... when my car gets stuck... I'm in a dress shirt and pants cause I was at a job interview earlier.... so here I am... stuck in the snow, try ing to get my car out, chest down on the snow and ice, and it's getting colder adn darker, all because I had to relieve some pressure before bustin a nut... 2 hours later I call home and get my parents to come give me a push... that's all I neeeded, I just couldn't put on the gas and push at the same time lol god damn 4 banger cars with summer tires hahaha

Well I think that's all for now... I'm gonna go think about shit and stuff or something

peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Lol.... you punched a chick out when you were 5...

Reminded me of when I almost got expelled in 2nd grade. You know those jump-ropes with the plastic beads on them? I doubled one and whipped a girl across the face with it. I don't remember why. A little boy argued with me about my memorizing the pledge of allegiance - you're 'sposed to read it! - and he badgered me incessantly so I finally shoved him upside down in a garbage can and he got all scraped up, boo hoo. One more violent incident and I would have been expelled. Luckily we moved befoer that could occur.

-The reason I was such a troubled 6 year old is because I spent the summer in louisianna with my grandma and uncle. Grandma left for 3 days and my 14 year old uncle spent the entire time doing very bad things to me again and threatened to kill me if I told. I'll never forget Mrs. Mize, my second grade teacher and how much she hated me for disrupting her class, but I couldn't explain why I was upset or violent.

-When we lived in Hawaii, we lived on the island of Kauai in primitive conditions. For 8 months, we lived in a commune made up of 3 families. Everyone had their own tent for a bedroom, and a common area under this huge army tarp. My dad built... household stuff, like a big long table for washing/preparing, and a.... eventually he built an outhouse structure. Before that luxury (I thought a private 5 gallon bucket lined with a plastic bag was luxurious) we shit in a trench. We lived in a remote crater-like rainforested area next to the ocean, and we had to trespass through a sugarcane plantation to get there. I remember carrying the 5 gallon bags and buckets of water up the crater walls and down into our little protected camp, and getting firewood, and eating the strangest meals cooked on the fire which consisted of anything my dad could get that was free. We roughed it, see, even though he was working on a 5 star hotel and had more than an adequate income to house us, he wanted us to save these tens of thousands of dollars and live by the sweat of our backs, so that's something I've done in life as a child. Anyway concerning the food, it was usually nasty weird tropical fish that my dad harpooned, or tough wild rooster, frogs...bananas and magoes, seaweed and clams and raw squid, usually complemented by free produce that he got... out of the dumpster. I've been stuck with my dad dumpster-diving more times than I can count, Kaloa was the only place we did it regularly for food, which I hated.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Happy Homer
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:17 am
Location: nj
Contact:

Post by Happy Homer »

- When I was in Kindergarden I punched a chick out because she came up to me, and pushed me away from the sandbox and said "This is MY spot", and then for the life of me I oculdn't remember why I had punched her for about 20 minutes afterwards lol
that reminds me of this one thing i did. It was my last day at the school cause they said i had to leave and i was all happy and what not. then there was supposed to be a fight and i was standing in the crowd and nothing was happening so i decided to make something happen. so i elbowed to person closet to me in the face as hard as i could. but once they hit the ground i noticed that it was a girl. still feel kinda sorry for it.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Derekson wrote: - Almost fucked a 14 year old and I'm 18 :shock:
my boyfriend is 20 now, and when we started going out i was 14 and he was 18 :0
flynn

Post by flynn »

i ate dog food when i was 4.......
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

I ate dog shit when I was two. No joke. :(
"They call me Mellow Yellow, quite rightly"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users