I finally got seeds

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
KingPing
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
Location: In a field of Weed
Contact:

I finally got seeds

Post by KingPing »

I finaly got some seeds i cant wait to sart the growing.
yeah
:idea:
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Indoor or outdoor growing ?
Image
User avatar
Safari Hunter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:35 pm
Location: Dunno- I'm as lost as a cherry in an apple-pie.
Contact:

Post by Safari Hunter »

Outdoor.

(I know this 'cuz we partners in crime) =P
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

How many plants you guys thinking on growing and where?
Image
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

i doubt that he'll tell you where he is growing them. duh. cops look on internet sites just like these. and he'll never trust you you never know who might take his crop.
[img]http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/pictures/bad_hunting_dog.jpg[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
User avatar
Safari Hunter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:35 pm
Location: Dunno- I'm as lost as a cherry in an apple-pie.
Contact:

Post by Safari Hunter »

18 plants, and.. outside =P
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users