cop joke

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

cop joke

Post by Hughgro »

Bob was driving home after spending a great day on the lake fishing. His catch, cleaned and filleted, was wrapped in newspaper on the passenger side floor. He was late getting home, so he was speeding just a little bit. As he was crossing a bridge, a cop jumped out, radar gun in hand, and motioned Bob to the side of the bridge.
Bob pulled over like a good citizen.

The cop walked up to Bob's car and said "You know how fast you were goin', boy?"

Bob thought for a second and said "Uh, 60?"

"67 MPH, BOY!! 67 MPH in a 55 zone!!!" said the cop.

"If you already knew, why'd you ask me?", Bob snarled back.

Fuming over Bob's answer, the officer growled, "That's speeding, and you're getting a ticket and a fine!" The cop took a good close look at Bob in his stained fishing attire, and said, "You don't even look like you have a job!! Why, I've never seen anyone so scruffy in my entire life!"

Bob answered, "Hey, I've got a job . . . a good job!"

The cop leaned in the window, sniffing the foul air, and said, "What kind of a job would a smelly bum like you have?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher!" Bob replied.

"What the hell does a rectum stretcher do, Boy?" asked the cop.

Bob explained, "When someone needs to be stretched, I'm the one who does it. I start with a couple fingers, then a couple more, and then one hand, then both hands. Then I slowly pull them farther and farther apart until the rectum is a full six feet across."

The cop, absorbed with this bizarre image, asked, "What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole?"

Bob replied, "I guess you give it a radar gun and stick it on the end of a bridge!"
forums.joerogan.net
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

that was funny haha
MarleyBoi
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: CC
Contact:

Post by MarleyBoi »

HA props yo this one had me chokin from laughter :lol:
[img]http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/IMPACT/362446.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

That........ is amazing
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users