Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Guest

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Post by Guest »

K, I hate Jim Carrey and always have. But I LOVE him in this movie, i love this movie. I watched it and cried my ass off (perhaps most ppl won't do that but I found it really emotional and I'm a crier lol)
but it's funny too at some points, all the acting is incredible and the concept is brilliant if you can follow it.

I really really recommend this movie. Anyone else see it? :)

Go watch it NOW. :D
flynn

Post by flynn »

i took my beautiful wife to see it the other day. she is a crier too. she sobbed for ages and we got evil stares from the packed out cinema goers :lol:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

For some reason when I read this thread I thought of a song bye pink floyd. "Set the controls for the heart of the sun". Good tune dont know why I thought of it though.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
flynn

Post by flynn »

hehe thats what you get for being a stoner......pointless shit enters my head all the time :lol:
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

^yep same ere all the time ^^^^^^

i havnt seen this yet but has any1 seen man on the moon he plays a sort of different charcater there too
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Wow that's weird, is this film new? My friend rang me yesterday and told me I HAVE TO see this film.
Guest

Post by Guest »

BECAUSE YOU DO!!!! It's pretty incredible.
What a brilliant concept. Watch it twice and you will be amazed at all you catch the second time around. It truly makes you reflect on your life. I love it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users