Help (Win seeds)

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Help (Win seeds)

Post by Midnight Toker »

500 seeds to whoever can tell me the name of the girl that featured in Canibus' song ''I honor U'' It's been bugging me for ages.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Guest

Post by Guest »

that was me, seeds please. :?
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:that was me, seeds please. :?
AHAHAH. Do i get seeds for trying to find out???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

uh... her name is Helga. seeds please?
Guest

Post by Guest »

http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/canibus/ ... ru.can.txt

uhm uhm never heard the song but it says ft. something or other lol
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users