A very in depth rolling guide for people who can't roll!
Moderator: Moderators
-
djjj128
- Bonghead

- Posts: 430
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
- Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
- Contact:
A very in depth rolling guide for people who can't roll!
As of late, I have realised that many different people roll in many different ways, and they each think that there way is the best...
Also it varies from country to country too.
I roll in this way; (beware: very specific)
Materials:
White Drum/Golden Virginia (never cigarettes, the baccy from them tastes like bum)
Blue rizla (small or king size, doesn't matter)
roach made from an old school book (I love that sweet irony)
And of course skunk.
Ok. First, I put the rizla on the table in front of me, so that the sticky side is both facing upwards and on the other side of the rizla to where I am. Then, I put the roach on the right hand side. I sprinkle the mix (pre made, about 4:1 baccy to skunk, 3:1 if weed) onto the paper, and I make sure that the mix is thicker near the end.
Then, I pick the spliff up by it's roach in my right hand's thumb and forefinger, and grab the loose end opposite it with my left hand's thumb and forefinger.
The next part is very satisfying. I then 'find the sausage' of the mix in the paper. That means, using my thumbs with my forefingers for support at the back, I 'roll' the mix up and down the far side of the rizla to made it condense and tighten.
When it feels tight and ready, I tuck in the side of the rizla nearest me into the side furthest away using both my thumbs. Then, I use my forefingers to push the backside of the paper round over the tucked down side so that I am pushing the back towards myself.
From this point, you can start rolling the main part up to the end of the paper, where you will find, if you have done this all right, some glue ready for you to lick, and to stick down onto the spliff.
Now, to pack it down. First, physically pack it down with something that fits the end of your spliff. Make it the biggest possible item which fits the end. A pencil works wonders in the case.
After that, grab the end which doesn't have the roach and using it as an axis swing your spliff back and forth till you feel it compacting well.
Now twist the end, and throw your spliff away!
(Don't really throw it away. Smoke it and get stoned.)
Also it varies from country to country too.
I roll in this way; (beware: very specific)
Materials:
White Drum/Golden Virginia (never cigarettes, the baccy from them tastes like bum)
Blue rizla (small or king size, doesn't matter)
roach made from an old school book (I love that sweet irony)
And of course skunk.
Ok. First, I put the rizla on the table in front of me, so that the sticky side is both facing upwards and on the other side of the rizla to where I am. Then, I put the roach on the right hand side. I sprinkle the mix (pre made, about 4:1 baccy to skunk, 3:1 if weed) onto the paper, and I make sure that the mix is thicker near the end.
Then, I pick the spliff up by it's roach in my right hand's thumb and forefinger, and grab the loose end opposite it with my left hand's thumb and forefinger.
The next part is very satisfying. I then 'find the sausage' of the mix in the paper. That means, using my thumbs with my forefingers for support at the back, I 'roll' the mix up and down the far side of the rizla to made it condense and tighten.
When it feels tight and ready, I tuck in the side of the rizla nearest me into the side furthest away using both my thumbs. Then, I use my forefingers to push the backside of the paper round over the tucked down side so that I am pushing the back towards myself.
From this point, you can start rolling the main part up to the end of the paper, where you will find, if you have done this all right, some glue ready for you to lick, and to stick down onto the spliff.
Now, to pack it down. First, physically pack it down with something that fits the end of your spliff. Make it the biggest possible item which fits the end. A pencil works wonders in the case.
After that, grab the end which doesn't have the roach and using it as an axis swing your spliff back and forth till you feel it compacting well.
Now twist the end, and throw your spliff away!
(Don't really throw it away. Smoke it and get stoned.)
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
Re: A very in depth rolling guide for people who can't roll!
Rolling baccy in spliffs = bleugh. You can't even taste cigarette baccy in the spliff if you put enough bud in. And if you really prefer rolling baccy, try Cutters Choice Extra Mild, GV is gack IMO and i should know, i've smoked enough of the stuff.djjj128 wrote: White Drum/Golden Virginia (never cigarettes, the baccy from them tastes like bum)
4:1 BACCY TO BUD?! Can you even taste the ganja in your spliffs? I put in equal parts baccy at the very most, usually about 3:1 bud to baccy. You might as well be smoking rollies.I sprinkle the mix (pre made, about 4:1 baccy to skunk, 3:1 if weed)
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
Goodtime Slim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 411
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
yea dude 3:1 is way too much tobacco, if you must use any at all... let's not forget we're trying to take big hits of marijuana here, not cigarette smoke to be held in our lungs for long periods of time...
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
-
djjj128
- Bonghead

- Posts: 430
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
- Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
- Contact:
- Wickerman2k
- Casual toker

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:51 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
the only person i have seen on this site that agrees with me on this issue!Weedguru Sensei wrote:Why jesus? Why must you kids insist on mixing tobacco with your joints, to "fill them out" Well, I havn't had a problem with my 100% marijuan ajoints burning evenly for 7 years.
[img]http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3724/hookjpg1.jpg[/img]
-
Moomin Master
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:15 am
- Location: Leeds, England
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users