here's a surreal and funny but twisted website with tons of pics and animation to watch when stoned (or not for that matter). be sure to check out salad fingers and the fat pie episodes themselves.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
'I see, then I must leave... But before I go i'd like to caress this rusty kettle"
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Shredd wrote:those are cool, i just wish the drawings were better or someshit, its real ameature
Its ment to look this crappy, ever saw rejected?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
that shit fuckin scared me. you shouldn't have told me to go there. it made me freak out i am coming down from shrooms right now and it made my trip bad..... i am shivering....
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
demented yet funny
those were some fucked cartoons
my favorite was milkman
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly