Smoking Joints

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

He wasn't funny at all, he was annoying and sarcastic. I'm sure there's lots of us that would be classed as nerds. I probably would be because i enjoy reading and writing. He smoked dick.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

:lol:
flynn

Post by flynn »

i'm a hella nerd, but that doesn't mean i give a fuck about grammar and spelling. its a stoner forum. as long as peeps understand waht you are trying to say its all gooood.........
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Starrting this thread was sure worth it :lol:
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

FallGuy wrote:Dear Tom,

Your point is taken and I'll stop.

I'm new here and I thought the larger font would add emphasis. However, I see that you've been around awhile and likely know better than I do. But let me ask: your postings include a big color banner with words that don't seem related to the message, font at least twice the size as your message, and lots of flashing stars that give the appearance of motion, all combining (at least in my eyes) to distract almost completely from the message. Your message. The tiny, poorly punctuated text that you meant for me to read is actually hard to find in context. Why do you do this? (I really wanted to type that last question in a larger font, but since you asked me not to…) shit i gotta get up early good night

My attempts to use varied font size and bold type were an effort to better communicate my message. I felt I had something worth saying and hoped help the reader understand not only the words, but also which words I meant more emphatically than the others. Again, I understand and accept that I failed.

Please tell me, is there some useful purpose that you achieve by closing your message with a big flashy sign that is way larger, is more colorful, and very significantly distracts the reader from anything you type?
.
niegh horsey...calm down now brrrrrrrrfffaaaa
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

he was a cock, why are we still talkin` about him?
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

That quote defines the word "Twat!"
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
flynn

Post by flynn »

weedguru tom wrote:he was a cock, why are we still talkin` about him?
it's like weedsmoker and tarential all over again......build a bridge people
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users