Starburst

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Happy Homer
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:17 am
Location: nj
Contact:

Starburst

Post by Happy Homer »

SO i got this shit from my man and he called it starburst. it was amazing. just amazing. it was a healthy green with some red hairs and a fair amount of crystalls. it smelt so so so nice and ripped apart easily. so before the fireworks we smoked three bowls and not only did it hit us really really hard but it left this nice fruity taste in ur mouth. we got so wrecked. possibly the best bud i have ever gotten.
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

I want some tell me where to get it man.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]

"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users