Losing my boy...
Moderator: Moderators
-
BGDetroit
Losing my boy...
Now by saying boy, I dont mean my son. I have friends, But then i have my boys and my gurls. And to me thats something special. Once you become my boy or my gurl, Its more then friendship, its deeper then that. Like family ya know.
Well heres the thing, A lil back ground info. My boy eddy, Hes very much like me but in a worse situation. But me n him been boys for about 4-5 years now. And i admit i love him, I love him to death. Hes my homie and nothing will change that. At a point in time i was ready to die for him. We are down for each other like that. He was always poor since i knew him, But he was more then genrous. Hed have almost nothing but willing to share everything. His family took me in like thier own. And well hes pretty much a brother to me.
And now heres the problem. Comin from where we live, Theres much gang activity and drugs and poverty and everything youd find in the "Ghetto". Ive never been in a gang, Never will be. But i will admit im down for that blue, Most of my boys are either down for blue or with them. Im not a gangster dont get me wrong. But where im from protections major. And well my boy E. Hes much smarter then me, He has a real good head in his shoulders. Hes a good bussiness man, He can sell anything. He has goals and ill willingly admit hes a better person then i am. But what im seeing happen to him is tearing me apart. I have love for him like no other. And i havent been able to talk to him for about a month now. He moved out to Ecorse, A city next to Detroit. Hes been livin there for about half a year now. Got a house in the hood, Bout 15,000 so cheap. But anyways i hear from my boy charles today, He said he talked to E a couple days ago. I know E's been slangin bud out there for awhile now. Stealin bikes n shit. Well what i find out is they got no heat, no electricity, no gas money nothing. Flat broke out there. So E joined up with this crew called "Flow". I know alot about Flow. They used to be in a place i used to live in called The Villa. They some bad mother fuckers. They aient no gang jus bullshittin. They real and about that loot. So i hear E joined up with them. Hes out jackin cars, Sellin anything, Robbin and stealin tryin to help his family. I hate to see it come to this but i kinda almost knew it was going to. He has so much potentional. Hes one of the brightest people i know in the hood. Poor as fuck but as happy as ever. And i hate to see this happen to him. But i have no way of talkin to him. I know what street he lives on, But i dont know exactly where he lives anymore. Ive been there many times but you cant jus drive up and down West Jefferson, Ill be in the wrong hoods. And i cant do that.
So now i feel i cant do nothing but i cant let this happen to him. I know hes gonna end up dead. I dont know what to do. I dont like doing this, I dont like asking for help from anyone. But i dont know what to do, If you can jus give me somethign please post it. Losing him will be like losing part of me. I lost my best friend at 11 years old to suicide, I cant deal with losing my other best friend...
Well heres the thing, A lil back ground info. My boy eddy, Hes very much like me but in a worse situation. But me n him been boys for about 4-5 years now. And i admit i love him, I love him to death. Hes my homie and nothing will change that. At a point in time i was ready to die for him. We are down for each other like that. He was always poor since i knew him, But he was more then genrous. Hed have almost nothing but willing to share everything. His family took me in like thier own. And well hes pretty much a brother to me.
And now heres the problem. Comin from where we live, Theres much gang activity and drugs and poverty and everything youd find in the "Ghetto". Ive never been in a gang, Never will be. But i will admit im down for that blue, Most of my boys are either down for blue or with them. Im not a gangster dont get me wrong. But where im from protections major. And well my boy E. Hes much smarter then me, He has a real good head in his shoulders. Hes a good bussiness man, He can sell anything. He has goals and ill willingly admit hes a better person then i am. But what im seeing happen to him is tearing me apart. I have love for him like no other. And i havent been able to talk to him for about a month now. He moved out to Ecorse, A city next to Detroit. Hes been livin there for about half a year now. Got a house in the hood, Bout 15,000 so cheap. But anyways i hear from my boy charles today, He said he talked to E a couple days ago. I know E's been slangin bud out there for awhile now. Stealin bikes n shit. Well what i find out is they got no heat, no electricity, no gas money nothing. Flat broke out there. So E joined up with this crew called "Flow". I know alot about Flow. They used to be in a place i used to live in called The Villa. They some bad mother fuckers. They aient no gang jus bullshittin. They real and about that loot. So i hear E joined up with them. Hes out jackin cars, Sellin anything, Robbin and stealin tryin to help his family. I hate to see it come to this but i kinda almost knew it was going to. He has so much potentional. Hes one of the brightest people i know in the hood. Poor as fuck but as happy as ever. And i hate to see this happen to him. But i have no way of talkin to him. I know what street he lives on, But i dont know exactly where he lives anymore. Ive been there many times but you cant jus drive up and down West Jefferson, Ill be in the wrong hoods. And i cant do that.
So now i feel i cant do nothing but i cant let this happen to him. I know hes gonna end up dead. I dont know what to do. I dont like doing this, I dont like asking for help from anyone. But i dont know what to do, If you can jus give me somethign please post it. Losing him will be like losing part of me. I lost my best friend at 11 years old to suicide, I cant deal with losing my other best friend...
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Man I'm so sorry... I know if you could just talk to him you'd find the right words to say.
Good luck finding him. You can run a credit report on him online. That might work, but you'd have to pay.
Good luck finding him. You can run a credit report on him online. That might work, but you'd have to pay.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
BGDetroit
E came out here to take care of some bussiness. He had to finsish some shit with Charles real quick then deal with soem other people. So that ainet gonna workout but thanks anyways.13laze wrote:ask ur friend chalres to let E know that u wanna talk with him. did E call charles or wah? the next time E calls charles, ask charles to let him know that u need to talk with him.
If it comes to it i might do it, But right now i cant afford it. But thank you, And comin from you, I know you understand where im coming from.Weedguru Caro wrote:Man I'm so sorry... I know if you could just talk to him you'd find the right words to say.
Good luck finding him. You can run a credit report on him online. That might work, but you'd have to pay.
I know hes packing heat, Cuz i know his bro wouldnt let him be out there without packin. So i know atleast hes got some protection. Hes got street smarts. He ainet dumb. So all i can do is come back to something i lost a long time ago. Hope. And hope that everything works out, The sun starts comin out. And they start gettin payed. As soon as they get thier phone on or i get to talk to him, I know i can change his mind around. I know i can get him to think a different way and realise theres a better way of going about it. So i guess its all up to faith and hope...
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Guest
yeah that's a horrible situation and the ppl that least deserve that typa shit always find themselves in it...
No way you could go see him? maybe don't spend money and save up for bus tickets or something if it's hella important and you think you could change his mind buy a bus ticket for him.. it can't be that far or expensive, hell, don't buy weed. If he let you live with him, let him live with you.
I dunno what to say cus I don't know the situation in and out but i really hope it works out cus u or ur friend shouldn't have to struggle.
maybe im naive but shit like that doesnt really happen too much in canada.. im prolly wrong but i don't think it happens to that extent.
No way you could go see him? maybe don't spend money and save up for bus tickets or something if it's hella important and you think you could change his mind buy a bus ticket for him.. it can't be that far or expensive, hell, don't buy weed. If he let you live with him, let him live with you.
I dunno what to say cus I don't know the situation in and out but i really hope it works out cus u or ur friend shouldn't have to struggle.
maybe im naive but shit like that doesnt really happen too much in canada.. im prolly wrong but i don't think it happens to that extent.
-
BGDetroit
He came out to my hood friday. Got to talk to him, Kicked it wiht him. My bad on sayin hes with Cash Flow. Hes with Folk 5 point Forks Up. Anyways, Talkin to him. Hes been out there hustlin. Sellin to keep alive. Him and Marc are out there everyday hustlin to pay the bills and get food. Now hes tryin hustle to get about 500 bucks, Then get out the game. Him and Marc, Then hopefully me n my boy Charles. Are going to start a lawn maintmence bussiness. Cuttin lawns for elders who cant do it.
Jus getting to talk to him made me feel better, I was seriously at the point where i thought id never talk to him again. But i did, And i feel like my self again. But now it comes down to it, Hes going to end up dead. And thas a fact. I have to face it. I cant change it. Unless i have the money to get him out the hood, And we dont have the money to get out the hood, So that ainet happenein anytime soon. But i know if he goes hes going knowning im still down for him. I dont know, After talkin to him i aient worrying no more. I dont feel im going to dying anytime soon. I can make one phone call and i got 50 folks at my door, Ready to die for me. So whatever happens happens. But thanks for all the advice and everything everybody. I want ya'll to know something who ainet poor, Who ainet in the struggle. When it coems down to people like me n E, We poor, But we know how to enjoy life, so dont worry about us. I wrote all this out of pure respect for yall, To let yall know whats up and let yall know how i feel.
Jus getting to talk to him made me feel better, I was seriously at the point where i thought id never talk to him again. But i did, And i feel like my self again. But now it comes down to it, Hes going to end up dead. And thas a fact. I have to face it. I cant change it. Unless i have the money to get him out the hood, And we dont have the money to get out the hood, So that ainet happenein anytime soon. But i know if he goes hes going knowning im still down for him. I dont know, After talkin to him i aient worrying no more. I dont feel im going to dying anytime soon. I can make one phone call and i got 50 folks at my door, Ready to die for me. So whatever happens happens. But thanks for all the advice and everything everybody. I want ya'll to know something who ainet poor, Who ainet in the struggle. When it coems down to people like me n E, We poor, But we know how to enjoy life, so dont worry about us. I wrote all this out of pure respect for yall, To let yall know whats up and let yall know how i feel.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
The respect, i think is mutual here between the wealthy stoners and poor stoners. At the end of the day, we're just stoners.
I wish i could help with your situation man, but i've never handled that kind of thing myself. Maybe you could write him? Alot of the time, letters make much more of an impact than a visit or a phone call.
I wish i could help with your situation man, but i've never handled that kind of thing myself. Maybe you could write him? Alot of the time, letters make much more of an impact than a visit or a phone call.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
- Duh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
- Contact:
- its_ready
- Bonghead

- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: uk
- Contact:
hey at least u gotta see him agiin just never lose him
i lost two of my boys to suicide in less thn 2 weeks it was harsh we all loved em like alot
this was like 3 years ago now n there isnt a day tht goes by without me thinkin of em
i lost two of my boys to suicide in less thn 2 weeks it was harsh we all loved em like alot
this was like 3 years ago now n there isnt a day tht goes by without me thinkin of em
My name is scalpel - I cut open the filthiest people In the hands of doctors that are evil
Doctors that abuse the use of needles
Doctors that abuse the use of needles
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users