skiin or snowboardin?

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Skiing Or Snowboarding?

Skiing?
5
29%
Snowboarding?
11
65%
"I'm not allowed to like either better because I'm a douche and I live in Florida where there is no snow."
1
6%
 
Total votes: 17

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Ive never actually done neither right.

But we used to take skateboard decks, And go to Mt. Trashmore(a dump) during winter and skate down it like snowboards. Shit was fun as fuck when you kids.
User avatar
_BlaZe_
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Bacup : England
Contact:

Post by _BlaZe_ »

dude skiing sucks balls!!

me and afi went to spain wiv school a few years back and carved down mountains for a week, it was kick ass! nothing beats the feeling of carving through fresh snow, of course theres the jumps also :lol:

roo u still got some cash to go again??
[size=117][b]I LoVe MaRy-JaNe, I HaVe A BiT & Go InSaNe!![/b][/size]

[img]http://www.nmrdist.com/Jpg/Novelty/Hr-0193.jpg[/img]

Mates: A_Fire_Inside
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

BGDetroit wrote:Ive never actually done neither right.

But we used to take skateboard decks, And go to Mt. Trashmore(a dump) during winter and skate down it like snowboards. Shit was fun as fuck when you kids.
We do that shit in winter, it's real good coz it's just snowboarding but you can do flip tricks aswell. It's much better with no bindings.
We use huge ass hills though, because they're all over this place.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Shrooms wrote:I like snowboarding, probably becuase I skateboard though. Oyeah when I stand on a snowboard I stand regular but on a skateboard I stand goofy.
I have a friend that does that. I stand regular on both.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

snowboarding im really good but not to sound conseeded like i have all burton supplies and im really into it so cant wait to this season i have a burton seven 04 with burton custom bindings so comfortable
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hey does anyone here surf? i know its not really on topic but i'm just curious...
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

nah is it hard though
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

not really, once you learn and go out on your own a few times it gets way easier. the tricky part is picking your spots and reading the weather
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users