Kung-Fu
Moderator: Moderators
- Saucy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
- Contact:
Kung-Fu
Kung-fu movies by far the greatest movies to watch when stoned.The best part about it is how cheep the movies are but they seem so awesome. my favorite is Enter the Dragon.......Whats yours
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
- Saucy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
- Contact:
My favortie part in Enter the dragon is when bruce lee is kickin ass with all the these differnet weapons then he pull the nun-chucks out and starts twirling them......crazy


[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
- Saucy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
- Contact:
Im not sure dude wat movie ur talkin about but if broce lee did fight chuck norris,bruce lee would stomp a mudd hole in his ass. but i do give chuck norris props in side kicks
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
-
Dubious Dimebag
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Florida
- Contact:
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users