Hehe. I'm a couch potato. ::sigh::
Working out/Excersing
Moderator: Moderators
-
Substance G
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
well, i smoke everyday, not during school but during vacations im stoned 24/7... I play soccer during the season, so im fit as hell...untill the season ends and summer vacation starts :p right now i weigh 67kilos and my height is 1.70m or something like that so im feeling fat and slow =( i hate it, can't wait to start playing soccer again, although i got a job now, i need to ride my bike for 20 mins to get there
thats a workout too!!!!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
i stretch my fingers...while im using my greinder...no i alternate one day lower half of my body(like running) then the next day benching curls and butterflys...ol nad before i go to bed everynight i do 50-100 situps...i still dont have my god damn 6 pack thouigh
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
-
UkraineSmoker
- Casual toker

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:22 am
- Location: TOwson, Maryland
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
-
Guest
i work 2 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week.. I love working out. I get a workout from my job, but it has a free gym membership as a part of working there, to promote good health and help with insurance costs, so I go all the time. Only thing I hate is that cops work out a lot (the young rookies) so they are bastards, I just go late at night. I don't find weed interferes! Working out then getting fucked up is always nice
nuffin wrong with fat folk i just don't care to be one ya know
nuffin wrong with fat folk i just don't care to be one ya know
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
Yeah, that's probably just your skin hugging your muscles from where you got no meat on your bones. I used to get that.BGDetroit wrote:You prolly jus skinny homie.UkraineSmoker wrote:i barely workout, and i have muscles, and a six pack....i guess im just lucky that i dont have to do anything to stay in shape
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users