You mean the one on my little [WWW] thing? That's not my site, that's a fansiteTrance wrote:GodHand Kronix wrote:I'm Christian. But you know, that's just me.
You are christian? That's interesting, your web site makes you look evil
religion
Moderator: Moderators
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
boondox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
- Location: usa
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users