Go near people who have never toked before.

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Trippypurplefrog
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:13 am
Location: Maryland, USA
Contact:

Go near people who have never toked before.

Post by Trippypurplefrog »

I found this out the hard way. I was with a friend who has never toked before and because he knew i was stoned tried to aggrivate me the whole night. It ended up pissing me off and making me sober really quick. It wasnt any fun :evil:
*Dude I know why we cant sleep...its cause our pupils are so big that our eyelids cant fit over them*
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Ya, that never works to well. Your're not on the same level with them so...fights erupt!
Image
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

ya should held him down and force him to have a bong. that woulda shut him the fuck up.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Ya, that would have been the most brillant thing to do!
Image
Trippypurplefrog
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:13 am
Location: Maryland, USA
Contact:

Post by Trippypurplefrog »

lol ill keep that in mind for future referance. :lol:
*Dude I know why we cant sleep...its cause our pupils are so big that our eyelids cant fit over them*
User avatar
SirSmokesAlot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:58 pm
Contact:

Post by SirSmokesAlot »

Yea I don't reconmend getin really high around sober people...just on different levels, its sucks. But I did get high with my gf for the first time this weekend...but she was cool with it I kept talkin about chinesse people in alot of depth and she was keepin up with my weird idea's. I also Recomend goin to niagara falls while high...all the water and noise is a trippy good time
You sure I should do this man?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Well Damn , I have been to Niagara Falls stoned. Last summer. Damn, it was so awesome, I went on the Maid of Mist too! But after a while at the top, looking over the edge, I started freaking that I was going to fall, so we stumbled off to the shops.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users