Any Musicians in the House?

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

extremesister
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
Location: West Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by extremesister »

Ok i play the acoustic guitar and the bass guitar. When i was 10, at school because i was seen as musically gifted i was taught to play 2 songs and the steel pan drums, that was cool. I also ticker aroung on the piano. :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Play electric guitar, accoustic guitar (only been playin both for about 6 months...but been told I'm really good for that amt of time..) then Drums since I could remember, and Piano since I was 7.
Both my dad and bro play drums, guitar (elec. and acc.) and my mom play's piano, so it was just natural for me to learn all of them :D I wanna learn bass though.
stringbasschic
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Los Angeles, California
Contact:

Post by stringbasschic »

Right on! It's all about the bass.. haha ;) What kind of music do you all like?

- classical, jazz, funk, reggae, blues, classic rock, and oldies here... -
Jarrad
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Location: Victoria,Australia
Contact:

Post by Jarrad »

i started playin acoustic guitar about 3 days ago i can nearly play the redemption song by bob marley!
[img]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/7875/moneysig.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

stringbasschic wrote:Right on! It's all about the bass.. haha ;) What kind of music do you all like?

- classical, jazz, funk, reggae, blues, classic rock, and oldies here... -

Metal - Alternative - Punk - Classic Rock
8)
Shin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Shin »

i play bass and electric guitar for about 6 years...i generally play around with the drum kit my mate plays...i think it could be my true calling....heh heh

i like nu-metal,punk,gothic,classic rock,heavy metal,indie(alt rock)dance,trance,a bit of retro

a set of turntables and a mixer could be classed as an instrument right?
Guest

Post by Guest »

I'm in the process of learning the batman theme song on the electric keyboard... it's coming along quite smoothly. I don't wanna talk about that time I tried to learn chopsticks... let's just say- someone lost an eye. :wink:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

WE SHOULD MAKE A WEEDGURU DREAM BAND AND ALL MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND GET A RECORD DEAL LIKE THAT
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
not so new kid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: monroe, NJ
Contact:

Post by not so new kid »

guitar for 2 years, have an acoustic since x-mas, bass for a year, and i have my uncles 16 peice drum set that i have yet to learn to play which should be intresting wen i get around to it :?
"the best things in life are the ones u can die from"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users