tests

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

heh, i just set up accounts, it's nice and easy to just go to the screen to lock it till i get back heh

still waiting for those test results though
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

lol I'd switch user accounts to the login screen but as I posted around the place its a Micropot Ganja Edition login and anyhoo I got 2 bitch ass big weed posters in ma room anyway and I also told em I signed a petition to free this weed cafe owner who got busted!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

whaaaaat maaan :?:

8) 8) 8)
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

viewtopic.php?t=7714&highlight=

There think thats it. anyhoo yeah if my rents dont realise I toke yet they stoopid I dropped enuf hint bombs!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
not so new kid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: monroe, NJ
Contact:

Post by not so new kid »

a little off topic but i might be gettin a job at some old people home and i think they give those saliva swab tests... how long does it take to pass one of those without drinking mass amounts of water cause no matter wat i do i can never remember to keep drinking unless its an emergency :?
"the best things in life are the ones u can die from"
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

well, you only need to drink water, if at all, at the last minute. since THC is not water soluble, drinking lots of water doesn't get it out any faster, it will dilute the sample though so drinking right before the test helps a bit . . . only way i know to get it out, since it's stored in fat cells is either mask it with some product, or exercise/sweat a lot. . . i believe i read that thc is soluble in alcohol but i don't think you'd be alive after drinking the amount you'd need to clean your system
artemis_likes_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:23 am
Contact:

Post by artemis_likes_weed »

ok my friend had same dilema. Well he drank about 5 gallons of water and ran a few miles then passed the test. I dont know if he telling my shit but ive heard other people doing it to.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users