Is it normal to feel this way?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
betto81
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:14 am
Location: New York City
Contact:

Is it normal to feel this way?

Post by betto81 »

My brother gave me some haze (it was just plain green with little orange hairs) I smoked it and it was really subtle at first. I then began hearing all sorts of voices. I thought I was really hearing them but they were all insults of people like my mom, friends, my exwife.

I know I wasn't in my best state of mind, but it felt really fucked up! I usually feel good and calm when I smoke but yesterday I felt like I was in another world, completely out of control.
User avatar
El_Bristow
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:04 pm
Location: Sutton, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by El_Bristow »

sounds like your going scitzo, weed has been proven to agitate such conditions and make them emerge in some people...
Perception is everything
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

that is pretty schizo, but craziness is outdated so don't go to a doctor or anyone for help. for some reason di you feel shitty about yourself?
I've had a few experiences like you described, and also if I'm alone in teh forest I can often hear music. It's classical music, and very faint, but it follows me wherever I go. I'd recommend just detaching yourself from teh insults. Who knows what is really going on. If you're feeling guilty about something, find some way to make up for the cause. And once you have—this is important, most people don't know how to do this—forgive yourself.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

A paranoid experience occurs with everyone once or twice in their smoking careers. Just calm down, and don't worry about anything. Another good idea is to smoke with friends so they can calm you down in case you start freaking out again.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
flynn

Post by flynn »

i hear voices and music and shit when i am baked all the time....but yeah i agree with kronix just chill and keep bake with friends til you can get a grip on it
User avatar
zonked.
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Contact:

Post by zonked. »

i always hear voices and music when im really stoned. freaks the shit out of me when im alone so stay with friends after you light up
if you start trippin, theyll be able to calm you down. if you haveee to be by yourself for some reason just keep occupied!
is it 4:20 yet?
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

when im totally stoned i cant understand anything anyone says...i was sitting in my backyard with some friends and for a good 20 mins i couldnt comprehend one damn thing they said...i never freak out when fucked up things happen...i just try to embrace all the crazy shit going on in my head
User avatar
zonked.
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Contact:

Post by zonked. »

amen, for sure!
i was liek that last night, completely fucked.
i loved it :oops:
is it 4:20 yet?
Guest

Post by Guest »

I know that I'm immature because when I read the topic subject I thought someone was about to admit some hidden homosexual feelings/urges, and then I felt as though it was my duty to point that out. :roll:
Tha Cunnysmythe
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:35 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
Contact:

Post by Tha Cunnysmythe »

I just came into this thread to shout BIG L!
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

dont come in anymore
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
zonked.
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Contact:

Post by zonked. »

hahahahahahahhaha
is it 4:20 yet?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users