Which gets u higher ?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
T@kE_a_H!t
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
Contact:

Which gets u higher ?

Post by T@kE_a_H!t »

Smoking 3 doobies or smoking 1 big doobie that equals the same amount of weed as the 3 smaller ones?
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

i think the question should be what gets you higher: a few big hits or lots of little ones?

i couldnt answer that... i always get trashed doing both hehehe
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

id say 3 dewbis cosits more over a longer period of time kinda :?
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
sickyle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: maryland
Contact:

Post by sickyle »

i'd say the 1 big doobie, because you'd be taking in more smoke at a time. i'd rather have 3 smaller ones though.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

I guess overall you'd hold the smoke in for longer with three (although I can't be fucked with thinking hard enough to see if thats right or not)? Either way, you get fucked. Have a bong instead.
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

id go for 3
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

ye if u spread it out u've got smoke for longer.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

I dunno what would get you higher, but I'd take the 3 for sure.. :lol:
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

do what me and Kuba did and go and roll some skins round the three small ones and smoke em together :D oooh its good
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

Herbal $tu wrote:do what me and Kuba did and go and roll some skins round the three small ones and smoke em together :D oooh its good

:?

I like my j's with as little paper as possible... You one of those red Rizla (shudder) kinds??

Smoking 3 will get you higher (probably). More intakes of smoke mean that your lungs get more of a workout? I dunno... I do know that i would rather kick back with one fat j rather than fiddling with 3... :wink:
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

http://www.geocities.com/djice1985/thephatty.html

Check that out for a pic of the one in questions Nessus :D
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Oh yeah i seen them before they are indeed large.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users