The social aspect of smoking...as important as getting high?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Is socially smoking with friends as important as getting stoned itself?

Of course. I can't wait to hit the bong with a few of my best mates and have fun.
26
84%
No, I want to just pop a THC pill without the risk of lung cancer.
5
16%
I eat all my weed in cakes and stuff!
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 31

djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

clashcityrocker wrote:What the hell is the deal with THC pills lately? THEY DON'T GET YOU HIGH
:?: They don't exist yet... :?:
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

yes they do, there called 'delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol`
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

No.. they're called Marinol..
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
User avatar
Astro_MTL
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 1:43 am
Location: M-City
Contact:

Post by Astro_MTL »

Ye the social factor... nothing better then sittin in the parc blastin some bob and sparkin up with ur best friend as im gonna do tonite HEHEHEH.

I also find eating bud or THC pills are a waste... u dont get the taste or smell...
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

You know what? Life is short and pointless anyways, so the number one way I'd want to go would be smoking all the fucking way.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

(Y) nothing more to add
<- Hail to the mighty Carrot Pipe! 100% Environmently friendly!
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

lol. Smoking's way more fun - I do it to get stoned, but eating a THC pill (assuming it does get you high) doesn't seem nearly as much fun and its definitely less of a social experience. Besides which, I enjoy rolling. It's a fine art.
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

GodHand Kronix wrote:You know what? Life is short and pointless anyways, so the number one way I'd want to go would be smoking all the fucking way.
You couldn't have put that a better way. That's what I feel.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users