Walk back from a stone

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
theskunk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire, gud-ol' England
Contact:

Walk back from a stone

Post by theskunk »

The worst thing about getting stoned out and about wiv m8s is getting bak 2 wherever u came from in the first place. Best thing 2 do is to get stoned at a party or on ur own bed/sofa.
No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Some of that real sticky-icky-icky-icky, phew-ee , put it in the air.
Dangerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Dangerman »

I know what you mean, aargh. That sucks soo much. I remember I had to take a train at 1am and then ride my bike home for 1 hour (which took me 3 hours by the way). I just felt like riding my ass in some bushes and sleep right there ;)
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

Me and my freinds went to a Dunkin Donuts after a Wake&Bake and the weirdest things happened. First we saw a midget the a "mentally challenged person" ordering donuts and the this hippie on a bike we cracked up so hard when we got back. I know its not cool to laugh at retarded people but it was just so funny when i was stoned
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
User avatar
theskunk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire, gud-ol' England
Contact:

Post by theskunk »

lol, sounds kool, u sure u werent hallucinating on sum really strong stuff :lol: :wink:
No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Some of that real sticky-icky-icky-icky, phew-ee , put it in the air.
weedfish
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:28 pm
Location: Bucks, UK
Contact:

Post by weedfish »

whenever i go walkabouts i t' town, we always end up talking about how if 12 people join hands its classed as a vehicle. only when stoned you actually DO it. man that was funny.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users