dirty weed
Moderator: Moderators
-
tweedle
dirty weed
i got this new grade and it proper tastes dirty, it tastes like disinfectant. not that i would know what it tastes like but you kno when u smell somethin adn u can taste it, its like that. not bad tho gets me quite high but a fuckerie 2 smoke
-
BGDetroit
Man homie, Sound like some fuckin "fry". People will take thier buds and spray them with different spray products. Like hairspray, Bugspray, tons of different things like that. They mainly do it because it weighs the buds down more so they dont have to have as much bud for it to weigh at whatever your paying for. But in the end the user ends up gettin super stoned off the shit, Think its bad ass weed and not know its really the chemicals that it got sprayed with thats really giving you the buzz...
- potheadhobo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:31 am
- Location: u.s
- Contact:
- HempKnight1985
- Bonghead

- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Crestview, FL
- Contact:
I know how you feel. I smoked some shit the other day tasted like straight laundry detergent. You could even smell it when you lit it. But I smoked the shit anyways because weed is weed after all lol. But no more buyin from that guy 
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
-
flynn
was it dro? some people don't allow their crops to flush properly before they harvest. some dro growers pump their plants full of all sorts of shit to get them to grow faster which is often associated with the bad side effects of long term marijuana use (such as schizophrenia and other mental disorders). for it to be safe the grower should be flushing their plants with pure clean water to leech all of the bad shit out.
or maybe it just wasn't dried and cured properly. another sign of a rushed grow.
or maybe it just wasn't dried and cured properly. another sign of a rushed grow.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users