ATVs/bikes

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

ATVs/bikes

Post by clashcityrocker »

yo, Im stuck at my grandmas house in the middle of the desert with no bud to smoke, but its not so bad cause she got a Yamaha 4 wheeler, Ive been riding it all day. Its so fast, too bad the roads here are so crappy so I have to ride on gravel and sand only. Its not street legal so i have to keep off roads (it fucks up the tires anyway) and I went jumping in some sand dunes... man this would be so much fun if I was blazed... let me give you a tip I learned the hard way. Little turn on sand = hella sharp turn on pavement. I just barely turned to the side on the road and went flying off, rolled down the street and into someones front lawn. It hurt mah arm :evil: but I just got back on. oh yeah, she has a GOLF CART too, me and my sister are gonna go racing
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

wow, what luck. I was out jumping sand dunes and when I got back i found the fuel line was busted. :evil: :evil: :evil:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

now have fun with nothing to do in the middle of nowhere :lol:
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

wow, I wish i knew SOMETHING about vehicles cause Id bet its really easy to fix, theres like 3 tubes disconnected and I dont know what to clamp them into :?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
its_ready
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by its_ready »

take it home :D
My name is scalpel - I cut open the filthiest people In the hands of doctors that are evil
Doctors that abuse the use of needles
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

clashcityrocker wrote:wow, I wish i knew SOMETHING about vehicles cause Id bet its really easy to fix, theres like 3 tubes disconnected and I dont know what to clamp them into :?
Well, I havent worked on ATV's or nuttin before. But theres obviously going to be 3 open valves that the tubes are supposed to connect too. Im guessin gasoline, oil, and maybe even antifreeze could be one of them. The trickiest part is jus figuring out what connects where...

All you need to do is find some ATV sites or one that has a messageboard. You should come across a site that will have a reparing or troubleshooting forum where you could post and get help or they should have some articles on reparing.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i have a bicycle...and i got my car a few days ago but no ATV
but they are fun as hell i ride em all the in the swamps where i go camping and hunting
BG makes alot of sense....3 loose valves=3 places for them to go...you should listen to him
good luck
have fun
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users