Page 1 of 1
The Sims 2
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:22 am
by clashcityrocker
i really didnt think it would happen... but then again what do I know. I didnt even really like the first Sims game but... IM ADDICTED to this freakin game. Ive been playing it all day, this isnt even my computer! The game isnt in stores yet so you'll have to look carefully :b
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:37 pm
by 4*20
man !!!!!! i want tha t game so much

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:58 am
by clashcityrocker
if you download the pirated copy, be aware the cheat menu will not open if foreign processes are running. Its some sort of glitch, and theres no real way to fix it unless you restart (and close applications you are not using)
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:26 pm
by Kegan
Hello, my name is Kegan and I'm a Sims addict...
*hello Kegan*
I was addicted to the first sims game a few years ago for a month or two, then again when I pirated the Livin' Large expansion but I always got bored after a while. Recently I played Sims 2 on my friends computer and it's a billion times better! I almost wish I could just move in with him so I could play Sims 2 while he sleeps (if he does anymore that he's got it). Since I played Sims 2 I've tried to play Livin' Large again to ease the addiction but it's hard to eat dogfood when you've had a taste of steak. I can't wait until I get the game and a computer that can actually run it.
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:38 am
by cutthecashflow
How can you like a game that is just people doing what people do? Go bye a gigapet or something.
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:13 am
by Funk Doctor
The Sims is boooooooring, I always tried finding ways to kill my Sims as playing the game the good way is so fucking dull it's not even funny. So now I use my Sims CD as a beer coaster.
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:01 am
by layabout guy
Well i find feeding the guy out of gta:san andreas long so there no way id like the sims 2
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:10 pm
by Cheeba
WeedGuru Funk Doctor said: The Sims is boooooooring, I always tried finding ways to kill my Sims as playing the game the good way is so fucking dull it's not even funny. So now I use my Sims CD as a beer coaster.
good idea lol.
The sims 1 was shite, and EA arent good for improvements, cant even be arsed to spend the effort on buying the second one.
If the quote came out bad, i aint got used to how to put in "blah blah blah said:" lol