holy shit i can not believe i was dragged along to this shit......i left about twenty minutes in the dutch in my car. this used to be one of my favourite comic strips and now its been ruined. THANKS A FUCKING LOT HOLYWOOD!
yeah, i know what you mean. I think they used the wrong actors (it shouldn't have had actors in the first place since it's a comic) the story sucked..... they basically turned it into bad kids movie. there's no effort put into movies anymore, same thing with video games. most entertainment these days sucks.
Weedguru Sensei wrote:Garfield movie sucked, Garfield show sucked, Garfield comics sucked, Garfield video games sucked.
Wrong. The cartoon strip and the old school cartoon show are kick ass. And I didn't even know garfield had video games. I agree on the movie sucking ass, though.
on the way bac from italy lik a month a go i was spose to be watchin the day after tomoro but it had a bad respose when the planes and shit were breaking in the film so they stopped showing it