I don't know what it's called...

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

I don't know what it's called...

Post by Substance G »

I smoked some weed that my friend had gotten, and it's "good stuff" apparently. So, uh, yeah... it's like regular weed but it's got yellow... hairs, I guess, on it...
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
flynn

Post by flynn »

umm no.........you'll have to be a little more specifc. there are shit loads of strains of bud with orange hairs
User avatar
thc.trip
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:24 am
Location: US of A
Contact:

Post by thc.trip »

Ask your friend to ask the person he bought it from what it was.
[img]http://www.suaturma.com/metalbrasil/caixapreta/imagens/pantera/pantera_dimebag_darrell_01m.jpg[/img]
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

yellow hairs dont you bean t44 thats just loads of orangey yellow bits mixed with the bud
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

yellow hairs dont you mean t44 thats just loads of orangey yellow bits mixed with the bud and i dont think their hairs either LOL !! :D
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

You die now!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users