the exorcist

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

scary?

scared shitless
5
50%
scary
1
10%
not at all
4
40%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

the exorcist

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

does anyone think that movie was scary the one with the girl posessed and shes stabbing her self with the cross n shit cause it scared the shit out of me i saw it first when i was 6 didnt see the whole thing then again at 10 and havent watched it since to me its really that scary :oops:
Image
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

It's shit, everything was stupid, just another one of those undercover religious films that people make a big deal out of. everything was too fake. none of it was exciting nor scary, complete wank.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

It was kind of funny i guess. Is the new exorcist movie coming out a sequel or something? Its kind of weird considering The Exorcist was based on a true story.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

clashcityrocker wrote:It was kind of funny i guess. Is the new exorcist movie coming out a sequel or something? Its kind of weird considering The Exorcist was based on a true story.
There's a sequel. already about 20 years old though. it's called The Heretic, which is also shit.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

a new one called the exorcist the beginning is coming out fire inside shut up cause ur wrong n stop dissing it cause it is scary kinda
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

for a movie made in the 70's the effects are pretty decent....scared the fuck out of me! this movie is a classic, don't be dissin' it
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

MaGiCalPlant420 wrote:a new one called the exorcist the beginning is coming out fire inside shut up cause ur wrong n stop dissing it cause it is scary kinda
1. I'm not wrong.
2. Stop whining fagboy.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I was 5 when I first saw it, needless to say I was scared shitless.

But now I just think it's a funny 70's gore flick.
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

stop dissing the classic u lil bitch ur probably fuckin so stupid cause u smoked to much to even care fire inside
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Start off by stopping the flaming please sir. I don't feel like locking this topic, and I don't think you want me to either.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

:o I'm hoping Exorcist The Beggining will be worth good..... :lol: already planing on seeing it baked
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

You can't dis it because it was a classic. For it's time it was an awsome movie. But when we look at it we're so used to super awsome special effects that we look at that and laugh at how ridiculous it looks. But for it's time I give it a thumbs up.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Actually, I will diss classics as I feel necessary. This movie didn't scare me at all, I was stoned and laughing my ass off at it more than when I watched Scary Movie 2 and they made fun of it. Anyone who has a problem with me dissing this movie can fucking take it up with me personally, backstage when we hit your town on tour.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Of course it didn't scare you, it was made in the fucking seventies.

Compare the original Dawn Of The Dead movie with the 2004 remake, of course the remake is 10 times more scary than the original deal, I mean, the original has tomato sauce as blood.

I bet that if you saw The Exorcist when it came out, you'd be scared as fuck. But times change, and nowadays you can't scare people with spinning heads and puking anymore.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users