Page 1 of 2
crazy shit
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:36 am
by MaGiCalPlant420
ive been smoking for 8 months and ive smoked maybe 100 times well like 50 threw 100 and i already feel that im slower i cant talk like i usual was like my speech is sleered and i forget things names so im going to slow down on the weed does anyone hear actaul notice how weed has changed them for the bad cause i can be hear hours for the good
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:51 am
by flynn
hasn't made much of a difference...apart from my short term memory which is totally shot to shit
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:34 am
by BGDetroit
Its changed me alot. Well, Ive been smokin for 5 years now but it gave me a different perspective on life. I think it did good there.
Yeah, I admit its done some damage to me in the day, But for all i know it was jus what we smoked out of. Smokin out of aluminum foil and sockets n shit. But i deff cant remeber alot of shit, I have more trouble like learning or concentrating due to smokin bud. But everythings has thier ups and thier downs.
But i ainet gonna ever give it up. I couldnt. And the way i see it, It isnt horrible for me, And it makes life much better. As long as im alive ima party, Straight up. Lifes about havin fun, I ainet gonna be carless or nothing. But ima going to party.
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:58 am
by MaGiCalPlant420
word..... bro buy yourself a bong in the shop... you gotta
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:28 am
by clashcityrocker
my thoughtness has totally changedness. Everythings liek teh WHOA. smokin reefar rite now. its totally BLOWING MY MIND! WHOAMG!!!
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:12 pm
by BUDA
everythings the same as before except 4 my lack of concentration and perhaps the worst long term and short term memory in the fucking world
i can't remember what i did 1 hour ago let alone yestaday
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:15 pm
by Funk Doctor
I met some good friends through smoking, so yeah, it definetly changed my life.
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:46 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Weed has definitely made me a more psychological and philosophical person. More at one with myself and the world, you could say.
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:26 pm
by MaGiCalPlant420
im questioning whats going on with me right now cause im at the stage of growing up and learning knew things and im going threw a lot n weed makes it better i just wanna be smart when im older so i dunno what i should do...
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:31 pm
by Guest
Ive had speech probs since i started smokin n shit
I just forget shit.. like, I'll start a story and if ANYTHING distracts me at all.. I forget the whole story. And yeah, memory is shot to shit here too...jeebus tho, ganja is luvly so who cares.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:12 am
by clashcityrocker
^^ XD I know exactly what you mean, about forgetting what your talking about... like id just be talking about ANYthing to my friends, and if they're not really listening, I pretty much zone out myself.... wait what was this thread about?
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:17 am
by weedguru tom
when im talking to my gf or mates who ever, il think of somthin` excitin` to say and il say it and there expressions wont of changed, and ive realised what ive said makes no sence, and im like umm no, its umm ugh fuck it -dumbass
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:28 am
by its_ready
i have found that i have made alot of friends throught tokin (tht includes people that dont toke) and i always question myself bout what 2 do
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:00 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
i find it hard to put wot i want to say into words, i should think about wot i say more but i dont so i end up sounding like a jakass.
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:31 pm
by GodHand Kronix
What has weed done for me...well, it helped me think of the name for my band, and half the friggin' lyrics. I don't know if we're on the same page here, but if you wanna take a break from smoking, go for it.