Page 1 of 1
RAT-FUCKING-BASTARDS!
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:23 pm
by Funk Doctor
I declare a fatwa on whoever decided to fuck the Thunderbirds up the ass by making them into some less-than-shitty live action picture.
I will tear your eye balls out of your skull and shit in your eye sockets, then wipe my ass with your tongue.
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:26 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
It must have been the biggest mistake ever, yet not as large as placing Bill fuckin Paxton as the lead role.

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:29 pm
by Funk Doctor
This is worse than the Scooby Doo movie. I hope some people got fired for this.
Damn man, the Thunderbirds were my childhood gods (next to He-Man), one of my eraliest memories is me and my mom watching Thunderbirds together every day.
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:44 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:This is worse than the Scooby Doo movie. I hope some people got fired for this.
Damn man, the Thunderbirds were my childhood gods (next to He-Man), one of my eraliest memories is me and my mom watching Thunderbirds together every day.
Me and my mum loved the thunderbirds and he-man. Only the older he-man who had the long blonde hair and the pink trunks. coz all the newer ones are shit.