Page 1 of 1

it would take the fun out of it

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:40 pm
by Ev3rydaySmok3r
i think if it was legal. it wouldnt be as fun.

ya sure going to Amsterdam would be alot of fun cause cops and shit cant do anything really about it.

but i mean here in the states. having it illegal always makes my high so much better cause i know that i will go to jail if i get caught. which makes it a lil better for me i guess..

maybe i am the only one.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:02 pm
by clashcityrocker
I disagree, i mean whenever Im smoking weed I dont really think to myself "Hey! Im commiting a crime!" in fact the law doesnt cross my mind at all. So why should that change if it does become legal?

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:13 am
by Ev3rydaySmok3r
clashcityrocker wrote:I disagree, i mean whenever Im smoking weed I dont really think to myself "Hey! Im commiting a crime!" in fact the law doesnt cross my mind at all. So why should that change if it does become legal?
ever been arrested for smoking????

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:39 pm
by The Firefly
It wouldn't take the fun out of it. The fun bit is laying there so caned off of you damn face the it takes you five fucking minutes to get to your feet. Also it would be cheaper so you could get that caned way more often.

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:54 am
by weedguru tom
clashcityrocker wrote:I disagree, i mean whenever Im smoking weed I dont really think to myself "Hey! Im commiting a crime!" in fact the law doesnt cross my mind at all. So why should that change if it does become legal?
i started thinkin` liek this, but it led to me nerly getti`n caught by police alot, i couldnt see what the problem was, cannabis is still an illegal substance.

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:01 am
by Sovetskeey
Legalize it.... Don't criticize it...

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:37 am
by Ev3rydaySmok3r
weedguru tom wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I disagree, i mean whenever Im smoking weed I dont really think to myself "Hey! Im commiting a crime!" in fact the law doesnt cross my mind at all. So why should that change if it does become legal?
i started thinkin` liek this, but it led to me nerly getti`n caught by police alot, i couldnt see what the problem was, cannabis is still an illegal substance.
good to see someone else that it has happened to :)

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:13 pm
by GAZ
clashcityrocker wrote:I disagree, i mean whenever Im smoking weed I dont really think to myself "Hey! Im commiting a crime!" in fact the law doesnt cross my mind at all. So why should that change if it does become legal?
Same here. Whenever i pick up a new sack or am smokin it i never think 'uh oh, im breaking the law.'
I have been arrested for it before and even still i dont think im breaking the law. because im around it all day everyday its come as second nature to me so i dont see it as illegal. i think thats why i dont anyway.

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:59 am
by shoe
i think it should stay illegal cause if it was legal way more people would be doing it and i think it would take the fun out of it too so thats my bit peace

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:29 am
by auto
if it was legal, the quality would go up a lot and the price would drop so much. the chance that your buying crap would go down A LOT cuz everyone could have the real thing... it would have its problems being legal, though.