Page 1 of 1

Growing

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:37 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Wow, the growing section sure...grew.

Is there a point? I mean, most of the subsections could have easily been lumped in with the ones we had before. Any comments, Asmo? Anyone else?

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:07 am
by JoYnT
Holy Shit! when did that happen??

Anyway your right kronix a few of those little subsection are almost exacly the same. :?

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:39 am
by limit
Hmm, maybe a few too many subsections.
Post some pics of your plants tho people!

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:25 pm
by flynn
good call kronix......

if i have to see another "newb grow" "growing help" or "first time grower" threads i am going to scream

Image

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:04 pm
by weedguru_asmodeus
Well, there was only one growing section before. I figured growing is quite an important section with loads of knowledge to be gained, so thought I'd expand this part of the site.

Did do it quite quickly tho, so didnt put as much thought into the different sections as I probly should have, and yeah - there are too many of them with a fair bit of overlap.

Any recommendations on a good split would be gratefully received.