Stonerversary

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Stonerversary

Post by Shinebox »

Hello everyone, once again I've returned. I'd like to start off by saying that I've ended my first year of smoking. I'm one year older and one year (less) wiser. It was two days ago. I went to the beach, but before hand I had smoked a bowl. I was cruising along the beach real fast on a skateboard. I decided to stop at a rest point and embarrass myself by trying some flat-land tricks. But as my freids and I arrived, there was allready someone allready there on a bike doing thos spinny off-the-seat tricks you see on TV. And I said that I could do any trick he could. (I pretty high) I was acctually able to do alot of them. (crappily) So we all were riding around in this little rest spot for a while. I gave the guy (I think his name was Matt) the nick-name Santa, because he was visiting from North Pole, Alaska. Eventually, I asked him if he wanted to smoke a bowl. (what I had earlier had allready worn off) He accepted, and we set off to find a smoke-spot. (cops were all over the place) We smoked a few bowls and then we left the spot. Just as we got back to the side-walk, Matt's mom comes in her car and says he has to go home. After that my freinds and I just skated and smoked for the rest of the time. I was so baked and everyone was just watching me shlump down the side-walk. Then I went home and collapsed on my bed.
JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

congratulations *claps*
<- Hail to the mighty Carrot Pipe! 100% Environmently friendly!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Stonerversaries are the best. So are the presents I get on mine. (March 21st)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users