Page 1 of 1
h
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:18 pm
by drpimp44

in pool ill own all pf you bitch, ill fuck you up your asses
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:14 pm
by jonny cockeral
fuk u.

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:31 am
by Funk Doctor
seriously though, none of you silly cunts can beat me at pool

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:53 am
by puffpuffpass
WELL I WOULD BEAT U AT..........ahhhh.... i forgot........ o yea TOKING
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:43 am
by Born of Fire
actually, I know I'd beat all of you at 8 ball, course that might be different to the type of game you brits play

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:41 am
by ginger chain
haha ANYONE could beat me at pool.
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:35 am
by Weedguru Higher
I suck at pool

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:35 pm
by Funk Doctor
Born of Fire wrote:actually, I know I'd beat all of you at 8 ball, course that might be different to the type of game you brits play

I'd, like, totally own you and stuff. I'm the reigning 8-ball champ at the local pool hall. And I play a decent 9-ball and Straight Pool Bankshot Style.
I'm a regular Fast Eddie, y'know?
Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:40 am
by Stanky
puffpuffpass wrote:WELL I WOULD BEAT U AT..........ahhhh.... i forgot........ o yea TOKING
Sometimes we have contests like that
it gets hard when your really fucked up and it always comes down to me and this other kid. So far were even (2-2).
Posted: Mon May 19, 2003 9:42 pm
by kat
i tried to play pool a couple times when i was blazed...i couldn't even hit the ball straight and i kept laughing.

needless to say, those were some good times.
Posted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:27 pm
by ginger chain
cant play pool ripped or in the state of soberosity