what do YOU think happens after death

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
greenleafe
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:44 am
Location: MA, STATES
Contact:

what do YOU think happens after death

Post by greenleafe »

i bet there already was a debate on this but who cares.
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

yo i get panic attacks from that shit it freaks me out :oops:
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

i think u get passed up to a golden hand in the sky which carries you to the land of cheap meat wer u find a better overall way of living and vampires run the farming and factory industries and there is no right or wrong every1 just shuts the fuck up for a few secens and takes some time to toke on a huuuuuge shisha and contemplate all the bad that came from the giant grey monster and gradually proved the past generations politically incorect in many ways but also made the future ones more acceptant, here the only thing stopping you is ur own mind made limitations and anything u believe is possible.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
Eclectic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:35 pm
Location: Norman, OK
Contact:

Post by Eclectic »

it might just happen that nothing happens

wouldn't that suck
We were laughing at the stars while our feet clung tight to the ground
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

not really, dont think it would feel like anything just like. nothing.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

The mind is alive 10 minutes after death. I have shown several times that time is not constant within your mind, but rather a slave of your mind. When you die, your subconscious creates a eternity of illusions, to help you cope with your death. Of course, eventaully you will come to realize these illusions are thus so, and the consciousnes will pop the bubble placed around it. At that moment, the 10 minutes are up, and you dissolve into what have you.
To expand on that, the memory of the mind is a very powerful and dangerous thing. If one were to live in a reality comprised entirly of illusions, ones memory is strong enough to create a non-stop conversation between him and a friend, it's just powerful enough to fabricate (of course with help from the subconscious.)

Anyone who says the mind cannot entertain itself hasn't experienced his own mind enough.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
El_Bristow
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:04 pm
Location: Sutton, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by El_Bristow »

i would like to think when you die there is nothing, 1 life is enough, if you waste it, thats up to you. but death is not a part of life to be feared, more of an eternal rest once you have finished. no more thinking = no more longing = no more pain = goodbye insane and hello haunting the living to make them change thier stupid misguided ways :lol:

waaaaaaaaaaa!
it has been said
another song for the deaf
Perception is everything
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Nothing.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

theres nothing. Game Over. :P
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

i want to do something when i die, whether it be golf across the clouds, swimming through rivers of fire, returning as a butterfly or the undead in transylvania, haunting the scene of my death, flying through the cosmos created by my mind or entering a parallel universe, I don't care, but i don't want NOTHING because where does the consciousness go? even when you sleep you have a conscious part so if you die, where does it go? and where was it before we were conceived? :shock: :shock: :shock: ARRRRGHHHHH mindfuck2004 :shock:

lol 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

If you're asleep you're not conscious.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

sorry, ur right, not conscious, I meant as in you still have life, I dunno the word I'm looking for... but u know what I mean right? 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

no :)


where does that 10min after death mind still working stuff get explained?? i wanna read that ,its quite cool


but i dont think its true tho, i mean if you die you just shut down... nothing there to do anymore now
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I think when you get high, it's a taste of how you feel when you're in heaven. So when you're in heaven, you basically feel high a million times as strong without ever smoking. That's why I consider weed spiritual. Except one time my friend told me that maybe we weren't supposed to feel what it's like in heaven, so all potheads would go to hell. I got really fucking paranoid that night, until I came down and realized he was full of shit.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

Chicka wrote:Nothing.
yeah, nothing happens, thats it thats all.
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users