Page 1 of 3
weapon of choice
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:17 pm
by ROCCO69

i know what jimbo likes its firm smooth and can fire more rounds than the daddy.thats right charlene.
damn im born again hard
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:31 pm
by buddingneville
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:32 pm
by kingdingaling
same az?!
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:40 pm
by Buddy of Neville
i need eggs.
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:13 pm
by Daddy
I think Rocco got a bit excited then dont you all.....
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 9:21 am
by ROCCO69

sorry about that just a small joke between me and baggins. the guy lives for guns & ammo.
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:59 am
by EasyB
mmm, i have a tazor and my foot.. good enuff?
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:10 am
by Venom
SA80 standard army issue 5.56 caliber... or a nice few throwing knifes or a good traditional baseball bat?
uuum i like chains best, they whip bad....

venom
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:17 am
by EasyB
bats can break, i saw a bat break over this jamie guys head.. almost shit myself
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:00 am
by misagh
Oww! O_o must have stung like fuck!
I have a desert eagle BB gun, and my favourite past time is sneaking up on my flatmate while he is working at his desk and shooting him up the pit. Lol. supposedly it really hurts!

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 7:07 am
by Born of Fire
my favourite weapon is any shoulder mounted .50 calibre heavy gun, I dunno it's name but it looks like a mini bazooka when you strap it on... cept the recoil is worse than any rocket

of course if I had it my way there wouldn't be weapons or hate, just 'farms' for all the evil people to work at

ok I'm wasted, shouldn't try and say smart stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:18 pm
by ROCCO69

mini gun out of predator now that kicks dick in the dirt
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:48 pm
by Weedguru Anex
I've got a couple of throwing star things which are cool, shiney and sharp, but thats about it.
Easy
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:09 pm
by Rean
All speakin of guns and shit man sounds bad but I haven't got connections to link up a gun, simple pool ball in sock or branch(plus fists)all work best for me

Posted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:49 pm
by ROCCO69

pool ball in sock sounds like a scene out of scum. i promise i aint some redneck shooting beer cans all day honest