Why do you need to be able to roll a blunt?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Why do you need to be able to roll a blunt?

Post by djjj128 »

Technically, what would be the problem with just taking the cigar, and emptying the tobacco out of it then just pouring your weed in an just packing it down, requiering no rolling?

I mea I guess the problem comes from the "emptying the tobacco out of it" bit. Why? Is it stuck in there or something?[/i]
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

No, I think you could actually do that... but it would take a LOT of weed. Like at least an ounce i would say, maybe more. Because you would have to pack it down to get it to burn well, and not fall out.
It's really not hard to roll a blunt. It just takes a little bit of practice.
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Re: Why do you need to be able to roll a blunt?

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

djjj128 wrote:Technically, what would be the problem with just taking the cigar, and emptying the tobacco out of it then just pouring your weed in an just packing it down, requiering no rolling?
OK, u try that and see wot happens :lol: .
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
Jada Spic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Jada Spic »

jesus, an entire ounce?
"it takes one person to fuck me but an entire army to take me down! JU FUCKIN MARICONS! JU NEED A FUCKIN ARMY TO TAKE ME! UH!!"
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

nah ive packed a blunt like this but it just doesnt burn the same.. and hes right you need ALOT of weed. we packed 5 grams in and put it out after a few hits because it was burning so shitty.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

ive smoked packed blunts.. the ones i smoked burnt fine... definatly aint gunna need a fuckin Oz for once blunt.. packing it or not.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Regulus
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 1:20 am
Contact:

Post by Regulus »

I've done that with a cig, worked fine
User avatar
*PLASTERED*HEMP
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: America mate
Contact:

Post by *PLASTERED*HEMP »

lol a fucking oz for a blunt? how experienced are you? smoked one maybe two bowls in your lifetime?
[quote:073a312a56="Wickerman2k"]monopoly money. it was the thinnest thing i could find, lol[/quote]
User avatar
LuddhaBuddha
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 9:57 am
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Post by LuddhaBuddha »

I do that wish Black 'n' milds all the time works fine oh and the proper term for it would be freaking a blunt
[img]http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/LuddhaBuddha/buddha2.jpg[/img]

http://tokes.1percent.com/?LudaBuddha
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

a cigar packed with green is generally called a grandfather around here. anywhere from 5 - 12 grams could be packed, refering to a large cigar.
Last edited by Weedguru Sensei on Tue May 18, 2004 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

With black n' milds it takes a little over a dime. I know because I do it all the damn time. I'm not sure about phillies though.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I made a blunt from a propper expensive cigar it was a delicate job had to use a scalpal to cut it open and it almost fukd up but in the end it was mmmmmmm propper
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

GodHand Kronix wrote:With black n' milds it takes a little over a dime. I know because I do it all the damn time. I'm not sure about phillies though.
black n' milds,
you mean Backwoods?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

no he means black n milds
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

GodHand Kronix wrote:With black n' milds it takes a little over a dime. I know because I do it all the damn time. I'm not sure about phillies though.
You must get some expensive weed over there, down here a less than a nick would fill a black n mild good :P
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users