Page 1 of 1
Which gets u higher ?
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:30 am
by T@kE_a_H!t
Smoking 3 doobies or smoking 1 big doobie that equals the same amount of weed as the 3 smaller ones?
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:00 am
by tankooo1
i think the question should be what gets you higher: a few big hits or lots of little ones?
i couldnt answer that... i always get trashed doing both hehehe
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:02 am
by seedy fella
id say 3 dewbis cosits more over a longer period of time kinda

Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:08 am
by sickyle
i'd say the 1 big doobie, because you'd be taking in more smoke at a time. i'd rather have 3 smaller ones though.
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:22 am
by TheNthDimension
I guess overall you'd hold the smoke in for longer with three (although I can't be fucked with thinking hard enough to see if thats right or not)? Either way, you get fucked. Have a bong instead.
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:13 am
by Psycho
id go for 3
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:31 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
ye if u spread it out u've got smoke for longer.
Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:20 am
by limit
I dunno what would get you higher, but I'd take the 3 for sure..

Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:33 am
by herbal stu
do what me and Kuba did and go and roll some skins round the three small ones and smoke em together

oooh its good
Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:19 pm
by Nessus
Herbal $tu wrote:do what me and Kuba did and go and roll some skins round the three small ones and smoke em together

oooh its good
I like my j's with as little paper as possible... You one of those red Rizla
(shudder) kinds??
Smoking 3 will get you higher (probably). More intakes of smoke mean that your lungs get more of a workout? I dunno... I do know that i would rather kick back with one fat j rather than fiddling with 3...

Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:14 pm
by herbal stu
http://www.geocities.com/djice1985/thephatty.html
Check that out for a pic of the one in questions Nessus

Posted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:02 pm
by CardHore
Oh yeah i seen them before they are indeed large.